Double Trouble 2- Part 18

I looked at the time, it was 9:45pm and I was suppose to be out at 9:15pm. I still had lots of work to do organising the decorations for other peoples houses. I carried on working not knowing the time. When I finished, it was 11:30pm. I quickly took my bag and rushed off. When I saw my car at a distance I noticed someone was standing right next to it. As I got closer and closer I noticed it Ian. He smiled at me. I didn't smile back and quickly opened the car door ignoring him. He grabbed my hand. I turned to face him and shouted, 'What do you want now, Ian?!' 'Sarah, I just.. I just wanted to see you.' There was an awkward silence. 'I have to go! Ashley is waiting for me.' I shrugged. 'Please.. Can't you just forget about him for a minute. When you come home you see him, and me? You hardly ever see me.' He said. 'You're not important in my life.' I said. 'Yes I am! You said you love me!' He said. I sighed as I got a flashback of the restaurant and tellling him that I loved him. 'There's no reason of me loving you if you're married.' I hurried of in my car and drove off leaving him.

When I got into the house, I could smell the chicken that he cooked. It smelt so nice but I felt bad that I didn't show up in time. I entered the kitchen. It was dark. I quickly turned the light on and saw Ashley sitting down on a chair with his head on the table. I frowned as I stared at him. I kneeled down on my knees and looked up at him. I shook him a little but he did not get up. I shook him a little harder and I saw his eyes open. He looked around and saw me. I smiled at him, 'I'm so sorry I'm late!' He rolled his eyes at me and stood up from his chair. He walked past me and said, 'Next time tell me when you're coming so I don't have to waste my time preparing something for nothing.' He shouted. I frowned in disappointment of myself...