Double Trouble 2- Part 24

'I would like you to join us.' He said to me. 'Why?' 'I want you to meet her.' He explained. 'Jeez, Ashley, if that's even your real name, I ALREADY KNOW HER! She goes to work with us.' I said. 'I know, but you guys aren't particulary close. Please, eat with us.' I rolled my eyes at him and sighed, 'Fine! But if I screw up or do something to that bitch, DON'T BLAME ME!' I said. This was my chance to learn about Sophie and why they like each other.

*Ding Dong* *Ding Dong*

Ashley went to answer the door, it was Sophie. I stayed in the dining room waiting for them. When they came Sophie smiled at me. 'Hey!' She said hugging me. 'Hi.' I faked a smile back and when she wasn't looking I pulled a face at her. 'Please have a seat!' Ashley pulled a chair for her. I sat down too but Ashley didn't pull the chair for me. All night they laughed at things that I didn't really get. I felt kind of like a loner. I fidged about on my chair and slowly ate the food. There was an awkward moment when they were telling each other how they 'love' each other. 'Ashley, I'm so glad I met you. You're the best thing ever!' Sophie smiled at Ashley. 'A bit cheesy!' I whispered to myself while staring at my food. They both turned around to face me and I noticed I said it out loud. 'I said, that's so cute!' I laughed. They didn't laugh though, I felt like an idiot! 'I love you so much, Sophie!' Ashley said. I laughed whilst eating my food. I nearly chocked. 'Sorry! The food was so nice I nearly chocked on it from eating too much.' I said making up an excuse. I could tell that I was really annoying Ashley but I've got to say, It was fun!

'Do you maybe want to come for dinner tomorrow?' Sophie asked Ashley. As Ashley was about to speak, I blurted out, 'Sorry, he can't! We're going to the movies to watch a film.' 'Oh.. How about on sunday then?' She smiled. 'Hmm.. Nope! He can't. We're already going out for dinner on sunday.' 'Oh..' She sighed. 'Well how about next week?' She smiled again. 'Nope! We're going on holiday to Barbados.' I smiled. 'No we're not!' He shouted. He turned to face Sophie and said, 'That would be great!' He smiled. I rolled my eyes at him. They were about to kiss.. In front of me! Luckily, they didn't because Sophie's phone went off. She had to go, something 'came' up.

When she left and it was just me and Ashley again, he whispered to my ear, 'You were jelous, weren't you?' He laughed whilst walking past me. 'What?! No I wasn't!!!' I shouted at him. He didn't listen to me and just walked off.