Double Trouble 2- Part 6

'Come in!' Abbie smiled at us. Ashley and I both walked in to their house. I could smell the nice essence of the food. It smelt really nice for a bitch like Abbie. I smiled at Ian as he stared and frowned at Ashley. I couldn't help but laugh in my head. He was really believing everything. 'Have a seat.' Abbie led us to the dining room. Abbie went to the kitchen to prepare the food, whilst Ashley, Ian and I were left in the dining room awkwardly. 'Remember! Nice and masculine!' I quietly whispered to Ashley. He nodded. I smiled at Ian as he looked at Ashley with his evil eyes. Abbie walked in to the room and handed us the food. 'Enjoy!' She grinned at me and Ashley. During the dinner, it was very awkward. Ian kept asking us about mine and Ashley's relationship. Some of the questions were quite hard to answer but I tried to make everything up. 'So, how long have you guys been together?!' He asked. Ashley and I spoke at the same time with difference answers. '6 months!' I said. He said, '8 months.' I stood on his foot to warn him that I was right. 'Oh yeah.. It's 6 months.' He nervously mumbled. 'Where did you meet?' Abbie asked. 'After I moved away from our old school, I moved to Donagan High. I met him and we became best friends, bu-' I explained, 'But after a few years we found out that we love each other.' Ashley finished my sentance. Whilst smiling and holding my hand. I faked a smile back at him pretending that I was in love with him. 'Yeah... Moving to Donagan High was the best thing that ever happened to me.' I smiled at Ashley. He's face became closer and closer to mine. His lips got closer. He kissed me. I felt a weird feeling that tickled my body. I don't know why I felt that way when he kissed me. I was surprised, I rdidn't expect him to kiss me. But he did a really good job and I'm pretty sure Ian dribbled. I smiled at Ashley, 'I love you, baby. I said. 'I love you too!' He smiled back at me. 'So, what about you guys? What happened to you after I moved?' I eagerly asked. 'We got back together. Then, well we found out that we were really in love with each other and as you can see we're married.' Abbie said smiling at me. I frowned a little and tried my hardest not to get affected but I did. I stood up from my chair and said, 'Can I go outside? I just want some fresh air.' Abbie nodded.

I grabbed my glass of wine and walked outside. 'Urghh!... Don't get affected Sarah! You have to bite back... You can't let them win this game...' I thought to myself. 'Hey.' A voice whispered from behind me. I turned around and I noticed it was Ian. 'Hey.' I smiled. 'What's wrong?' He asked. 'Nothing, It was getting hot in there... I just wanted some fresh air.' I lied. 'You really love him, don't you?' He asked. I smiled at him and said, 'He means the world to me and I won't let anything get in the way of our love.' I responded. He looked down on the ground, 'If I divorce Abbie, do you think we still have a chance?' He blushed. 'Erm.. Maybe??...' I laughed playing along with his game. I walked back in the house, leaving him thinking.

Double Trouble 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें