Double Trouble 2- Part 21

I quickly walked out the supermarket and brought my bags full of food to my car. Then I realised I forgot to buy my friend's baby a birthday present. I quickly ran to a clothes shop and went to look for some baby clothes for her. Whilst I was looking at some clothes and examining if they would fit her I heard a familiar voice. It sounded like Ashley. Then I heard another voice with him. It sounded like this girl called Sophie from work. I quickly peered through a hole from the clothes and saw Ashley and Sophie. I was right! I spied on them and noticed that they were holding hands. What the fuck, right?! I thought he was gay! I started to get annoyed as I spotted Ashley putting his arms around Sophie. They looked like a couple and DAMN they looked sweet! Suddenly I realised that they were walking out of their lane meaning that they will go past my lane and MIGHT SEE ME!! SHIT!! I quickly ran out of the lane and moved on to the one that they were on before. I saw them leave the shop. I slowly followed them and noticed that they were going out to eat at a fancy restaurant.

I followed them in and sat on a table near them. I covered my face with the menu and stared at them whilst they ordered their food. 'Maam, can I get you anything?' A blonde haired waitor asked. 'I'm still looking.' I grinned. 'Ok.' He smiled. He walked off. I carried on staring at them. I don't think there was a point where I stopped looking at them a part from one time when Ashley moved his head towards my direction. I quickly hid my face behind the menu. Damn! Why the fuck am I doing this?! Seriously.. I feel weird? But, I have to know why they are acting like they're a couple! Is he gay or not?! Jeez! After they ate their dinner and paid for it they walked out with Ashley holding on to Sophie's waist. I quickly placed the menu down and followed them.

I noticed that they went in to a music shop. I followed them. When they were in there, they looked at some CDs. I hid behind a card board of Justin Bieber whilst I spied on them. They looked like teenagers! Seriously? Come-on, If they want to go on a date they could of at least just stayed in the restaurant! Suddenly a teenage boy pushed me and I fell on the floor with the Justin Bieber card board. I fell in front of Ashley and Sophie. I quickly got up and laughed, 'Hey Guys! Fancy seeing you here! What's up?' 'Erm..' Ashley raised an eyebrow. 'What are you doing here, Sarah?' He asked. 'Oh.. erm.. I'm just getting Lesley's baby a present.' I explained. 'In a music shop?' He raised his eyebrow again. 'Yeah! Of course!' I laughed while slapping him on the shoulder. There was an awkward silence. 'I better go!' I said. They both nodded. I quickly walked out the shop! Bloody Hell! What a complete emabarrasment!! Ugh!!!