Double Trouble 2- Part 26

*Ring Ring* *Ring Ring*

I looked on my phone and it was Ian calling. I answered it.

'Ian?! What now?!' I asked

'Sarah, I have to see you tonight!' He exclaimed.

'What?! No! Didn't we say that the last time we met up was going to be the last time we were going to see each other?!'

'No.. Please!! I just have to tell you this!'

'Why won't you tell me now?' I asked.

'I.. I want to tell you face to face. Please?'

'No.. I'm sorry. But no!' I hung up on him.

*Ring Ring* *Ring Ring*

It was Ian again. I didn't answer.

At around 7pm I heard someone playing an old song outside. It was my favourite song when I was a teenager. I walked to the balconey and stared out from it. It was Ian. He was playing 'What Makes You Beautiful' by One Direction on his guitar. I laughed as I stared at him singing. He still has the voice. I blushed. When he finished the song he shouted,

'Lonely Girl, I have to talk to you! Please?'

I rolled my eyes at him and shouted back, 'Ok, You have 10 minutes and counting!'

He ran off to the front of the house. As I was about to open the front door to let Ian come in, Ashley said, 'Who's that?'

I turned to face him, 'It's Ian, why?... You got a problem?' I raised my eyebrow.

He laughed, 'No!'

He walked off. I opened the door. Ian walked in and we sat together in the living room.

'You can still sing!' I smiled at him.

He smiled back at me. 'I just wanted to te-'

Ashley walked in to the room. I raised my eyebrow at Ashley.

'Forget I'm here! I just want to watch tv!' He shouted. He turned the tv on.

'I just wanted to tell you that, I got d-'

He was interrupted by Ashley, AGAIN! Ashley had turned the volume of the tv to full blast and I could hardly hear Ian.

'For fuck's sake, Ashley!' I shouted. 'Turn the fucking volume down!!'

He turned it down. 'Jeez, chill!' He said. I turned back to face Ian.

'I just wanted to tell you that Abbie and I got divorced.' He explained.

I was so shocked when I heard him. They actually got divorced! No wonder I didn't see him for a long time.

'I.. I..' I stuttered.

'Will you give me another chance?!.. Please?' He asked.

I didn't know what to say or think. I tried to speak but no words came out. I saw Ashley rolling his eyes at Ian at the corner of my eye.

'I.. I don't know! Everything's happening too fast. Let's just take it a few steps at a time ok?' I asked.

He smiled at me. I smiled back.

When Ian went home it was around 11pm. I spotted Ashley sitting on the sofa watching tv. I walked past him and whispered to his ear,

'You were jelous, weren't you?!' I walked off and I heard him shout,

'What the fuck?! No I wasn't!' I ignored him.