Double Trouble 2- Part 7

'So.. what do you think of Ian?' I eagerly asked Ashley. 'Is he your type? He's gorgeous right?' I asked excitedly. He didn't reply but I saw him day dreaming touching his lips for some reason. 'Ashley?!' He still didn't respond. I moved my face closer to his ear and shouted, 'ASHLEY!' He jumped in fear and he turned his face to face me. As he moved his face he didn't realise my face was close to his and we kissed. 'Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry, Sarah.' He said shocked. 'It's fine, don't worry!' I said still a bit shocked. 'By the way, you did a great job out there. That kiss was amazing and I'm pretty sure they fell for it. You know.. if you're not gay I would probably fall in love with you.' I smiled at him. 'Really?' he asked. 'Yeah, sure.. why not?... You've got a great face and a great personality.' There was an awkward silence. 'So.. As I was saying, what do you think of Ian?' 'Pfftt... he's ugly! I don't get what you see in him. Abbie's gorgeous though!' He said. 'Huh?.. Did I just hear you right?' I asked.He nodded his head. 'You like Abbie?!... Are you sure your gay?!' I asked shocked. 'Erm.. yeah.. COURSE I am!' 'You don't sound like it. Sometimes I do wonder.' 'Girl! I am gay!! He's just not my type and I like the way Abbie dresses. It's nice.' He said in a more feminine voice. 'Okay.' I looked at him with an expression that I don't believe what he just said. 'Ju.. just! Drive already!!' He demanded. 'Okay, boss!'