Double Trouble 2- Part 22

I munched on my salad whilst Ashley ate his ham sandwich quietly. It was very awkward and we haven't spoken since the incident that happened yesterday. 'I didn't know you guys were close..' I broke the silence. He looked up at me and raised an eyebrow. 'I mean you and Sophie.' I explained. 'Oh.. Yeah.. We're friends.' 'Didn't seem like it. You were hugging her and all sorts.' I said. 'We're just friends.. WAIT! HAVE YOU BEEN SPYING ON US ALL DAY?!' He shouted. I didn't reply, there was silence. 'Ok.. yeah I did!!' He looked furious! 'What?!' I asked. 'Why did you do that?!' He asked. 'I saw you guys hugging and stuff.. I was just eager! Do.. Do.. yo.. you like her?' I asked. He didn't reply but stared down on his half eaten sandwich on a plate. 'Answer me!' I demanded. 'So what if I do!' He quickly answered. 'You WHAT?!' I exclaimed. 'So.. you're not..??? You're not gay anymore?!' I asked. He stared at me again but I could see the worriedness in his eyes. 'I never was.. gay.. I lied to you... I'm sorry...' He explained. I didn't know what to think. All this time I thought he was gay and looking back with all our laughs and stuff, it was all a big lie! I quickly ran off to my room. I didn't know where to put myself. I was kind of in a mood with him and kind of not? I was angry because he lied to me and I trusted him but I'm not too bothered because I had suspicions...