Double Trouble 2- Part 32

I spotted Ian sitting on a table that he reserved for us. I smiled at him as I saw him from a distance and slowly walked up to him.

'Hey.' I smiled.

'Hello, How are you?' He smiled back.

'I'm good thanks, what about you?' I smiled sitting down on a chair.

'I'm good.'

There was a moment were we kept smiling at each other.

'So erm... what did you want to talk about?'

I stuttered, 'Oh erm.. I.. I-'

A waitor walked up to us and asked, 'Can I take your order, ma-am?' He smiled.

'We're still choosing.' I smiled back.

'Ok.' He smiled again whilst walking away.

I looked at the menu, I tried to avoid answering why I wanted to meet up with him. I don't know if I was ready to tell him, but I have to at some point, right?

'You still haven't answered my question!'

'What question?' I giggled knowing what he really was talking about.

'What did you want to talk about?!' He laughed.

'Erm.. I really like you Ian.. but...'

'But...?' He raised his eyebrow.

'We can't be together.' I sighed.

'Don't be so silly! I'm single and so are you... We both love each other! Course we can be together, right?' He asked.

I took a deep breath and stuttered, 'I.. I.. I can't be with you.. be..because I'm getting... married.'

He laughed, 'Don't be so silly! Stop joking around! You don't have an engagement ring.'

'It's true, I don't.. But he said he'll get me one.'

He laughed again. 'Stop lying.. It's not funny!'

'I'M NOT LYING!' I shouted. 'Just.. I.. I just don't want to see you ever again!... Please?!'

I stood up from my chair and walked off to my car. Was I too harsh on him? If that happened to me I would cry my eyes out but I can't let him ruin mine and Ashley's deal!

When I got home it was 11pm. Someone was watching tv so I walked in to the living room to see who it was. It was Ashley.

'WHERE, HAVE YOU BEEN?!' He shouted looking at me furiously.

'Just out.'

'Out with who?!'

'Ian.. Chill!' I laughed. 'Are you jelous?' I teased him.

'No! But you broke one of the rules! Didn't we say we're not allowed to be in relationships?!' He raised his eyebrow.

'I didn't go out with him bec-'

I was interrupted.

'Stop making excuses up! You broke the rules meaning that there's a punishment!' He laughed.

'I didn't break the fu-'

'Hmm... I know! Everytime one of us breaks a rule the other person can ask the other person to do anything they want.' He smiled evily.

'I didn't BREAK THE FUCKING RU-'

'Go on a date with me!' He interrupted me, AGAIN!

'What the fuck! No way!' I shouted.

'How about we let the coin decide?'

'Fine!' I grunted.

'Heads I win, Tails you loose.' He said.

He tossed the coin and it landed on heads.

'I win! I guess were going on a date.' He winked at me while smiling and walking off.

I rolled my eyes at him. I sat down on the sofa and watched tv.

'Heads I win, Tails you loose. Heads I win, Tails you loose.' I whispered to myself.

What the absoloute fuck?! He tricked me!!! I turned the tv off and ran up the stairs shouting,

'ASHLEY!!!'

Author's note: Hey Guys! Kristelle here.. So what do you guys think of my story so far? Is it ok? Should I continue? Please remember to vote (the explosion icon that says vote on the left hand corner of the story).. Thanks so much for the support you guys are giving me! I really appreciate it:D

COMMENTS MAKE ME HAPPY!! :D