Double Trouble 2- Part 27

I opened the front door and as I was about to walk out to meet Ian, someone from behind me said, 'Where are you going?' It was Ashley.

I slowly closed the door because it was cold and turned to face him.

'With Ian, Why?' I asked.

'Nothing.'

I walked around him in a circle and talked in a weird, annoying voice, 'Aww.. Does my daddy not want me to go out with my soon-to-be-boyfriend?'

'Don't call me your dad!' He snapped.

'Aww... Why not?'

'I'm not your dad!' He shouted.

'You're acting like you are! I'm not a teenager anymore, daddy! I can take care of myself.' I said again in an annoying voice to annoy him.

'Ughh! Don't call me your daddy!' He grunted.

'Well I have to go! See you soon, daddy!' I said blowing a kiss to him and winking at him.

As I was about to open the door again he grabbed my arm. I turned to face him. He said, 'What time will you be back?'

'Erm.. 7pm, 8pm, 9pm I don't know!'

I shook my arm so he would let go off me and he did. As I was about to turn around to open the door again, he said in an annoyingly funny voice,

'Does daddy not get a real kiss on the cheek?'

I smiled at myself making sure that he didn't see. When I turned around I changed it to a frown.

'Pfft! In your dreams!' I annoyingly shouted.

I walked off and slammed the door. I couldn't help but smile and laugh with what just happened.