Double Trouble 2- Part 47

I sat down on the chair next to dad. I stared at him as I felt a tear drop down my cheek. He looked awful. He was so pale and I felt so sorry for him. I wiped the tear and stared at the floor thinking about what to do. I heard a moan. It was Dad. I quickly stood up and walked up to him. He was awake and he slowly opened his eyes.

'Dad! You're awake.' I cried with a tear in my eye again.

He pushed me away from him and turned to his side away from me.

'Dad! What's wrong?!' I cried.

He ignored me.

'Dad! Please.. What's wrong?' I said putting my hand on his back.

He ignored me again. I walked to the other side to face him but he shouted,

'Get the fuck away from me, Sarah!'

'Dad! What's the matter?!' I asked.

'Grace told me everything! She told me your wedding was fake.' He shouted.

'Dad, I only wanted to make you happy. She told me that it was the only way to make you happy. I'm sorry.'

'Just get the fuck away from me!' He shouted.

'Dad! Pl-'

Grace walked in to the room.

'Grace, get her away from me!' Dad shouted. Grace grabbed my hand.

'Dad! Please!' I cried.

Grace led me outside the room.

'Grace! Why isn't Dad angry at you? It was your idea!' I angrily shouted.

'I told him that, but he said that you had a choice. And you chose to lie to him.'

'I only wanted to make him happy!' I cried.

Grace hugged me. 'I know. I'll talk to him. Don't worry.' She whispered.

Ashley ran up to us as he saw us from a distance and asked, 'Whats the matter?'

'Doesn't matter. Take her home. She needs a rest!' Grace said.

Ashley put his arm around me and we drove off to the house.