Double Trouble 2- Part 16

*Ashley's P.O.V*

I stared at her reading her book on the table. She was concentrating and she looks so cute! I don't know how I should tell her my secret, I don't know where to start but all I know is, I WANT to tell her as soon as possible. I don't know how she's going to react though, she told me she's had lots of boy problems and I'm scared that when I tell her that I lied to her she won't ever want to see me again. I felt nervous as I walked up to her on the table. 'Erm.. Sarah?' I said shakily. She looked up to me, 'What's wrong?' 'Nothing..' I smiled. 'I was just wondering if you're busy tonight. I want to prepare something special for us. We haven't done this in ages.' I said. 'Sure!' She smiled. 'But I'm sorting some stuff out at work so I might be a little bit late, but I'll get home as soon as possible...' She explained. 'Anyway.. what's the special occasion?' She laughed. 'Huh?' I asked. 'You only prepare food for us when we have special occasions. Have you finally met the one for you?' She giggled. I sighed as I admired her beautiful pale face, 'Yeah..' 'Oh my gosh! Really?! Who's he? I have to meet him, right?' She exclaimed. I smiled at her and nodded. This night was the night I'll tell her...