Double Trouble 2- Part 46

I sighed as I stared at Ashley on the bed reading a newspaper.

'Ashley, I.. I'm sorry about.. ye..yesterday.' I stuttered walking up to him and sitting next to him on the bed.

He ignored me and continued reading his newspaper.

'Ashley! I'm sorry!' I shouted, frowning at him.

He shrugged and continued reading.

'Please Ashley, answer me.' I cried.

There was an awkward silence and he didn't reply. I felt a tear drop down to my cheek as I stared at the floor. I quickly wiped it.

'I'm really sorry pl-'

'Sarah!!' I heard a voice shout my name downstairs.

'Sarah!' The voice shouted again. It was Grace.

I quickly looked at Ashley and he looked back at me. I got up and ran downstairs. Ashley followed me.

'What?!' I shouted.

'Sarah! Help!!' Grace screamed. I quickly ran to the toilet, where I heard Grace and saw Dad throwing blood up on the toilet. I felt my heart beating rapidly. My eyes went big and my mouth opened wide.

'ASHLEY!! CALL AN AMBULANCE!!' I screamed.

Ashley ran to the living room and called for an ambulance. After a few minutes later an ambulance came and he was taken to the hospital. Grace came with him and Ashley and I drove to the hospital. All night Grace, Ashley and I stayed at the hospital. It was around 12:48am when Ashley and I were sitting down on chairs. I couldn't help but cry, I can't imagine my dad gone. At the time, Ashley was still kind of annoyed with me so it was very awkward. He placed his arm around me. I looked at him.

'Everything is going to be all right!' He smiled. I smiled at him and I hugged him.

I whispered, 'I love you, Mr Taylor...'