Double Trouble 2- Part 2

I felt my heart beat thudding. I didn't know what to feel. But all I know is Ian and Abbie are married. All the memories, lies and pain came flooding back. I felt a tear drop down to my cheek. I was shaking. 'Sarah?...' A familiar voice whispered to my ear. I quickly wiped the tear off my face. 'Erm.. yeah... I.. I forgot to take the papers.' I smiled faintly. His red soft lips smiled back at me. He looked so innocent, it felt like all his lies were gone. I felt like I had forgiven him. I shook my head and thought, 'No! No!! I won't ever forgive him! I can't!!.. I HAVE to be strong!' I slowly picked up the papers from the front seat and walked out my house. He smiled at me again and I faked a smile back at him. I walked to the mansion with him trailing behind. We walked in to the living room. It was big and very cosy. It was decorated with plants and lights. I sat down on the sofa. They sat down together on the other sofa. 'Sarah! I can't believe it.. It's been 10 years since we last saw you!' The evil witch faked a smile. I smiled back and responded, 'Yeah.' 'I'm sorry about what happened in the past, I re-' I stopped her. 'The past is the past.' I faked a smile at both of them. 'Anyway, back to the painting. What colour would you like doing here?' I asked, changing the subject. 'We want yellow for this room.' Ian said. 'Ok.' Noting it down on my diary. We walked over to the kitchen. Again, the room was stunning. It was very modern and I must say that the constructors did a great job! 'We would like the kitchen to be a cream colour!' Abbie smiled. I noted it down on my diary. 'That's all right?' I asked. 'Yeah.. that's all.' Abbie laughed. Ian stared at me. 'You've changed so much!' He said admiring my looks. 'Yeah.. I guess people change.' I said trying to make a point about what happened in the past. There was an awkward silence and I knew that they got the point I made. I coughed, 'Erm... Well since everything is all planned, I better go. David's Decorators will come here in a week and start everything.' I smiled. I walked out the house and as I was about to open the car door, Ian shouted, 'Sarah!' I turned around to face him. He ran to me and gave me a hug. He whispered, 'I am so sorry!... I'm sorry about the past!... I'm sorry about everything.' I felt his cold, minty breath touch my neck. I started to give in and forget what happened but I stood strong and woke up from the fantasy. I pushed him away from me and shouted, 'Leave me alone! This is just a job... After this job I have nothing to do with you!' I frowned and climbed into my car. I drove off...