Double Trouble 2- Part 3

As soon as I got home, I saw my best friend, Ashley with some popcorn watching a movie. I frowned and grabbed some popcorn off him. I stuffed it in my mouth and grunted, 'Urghhhh! I hate him.' 'Shhsssh! I'm watching a movie!' He looked at me crossly. 'Sorry!' I said. I live with my best friend Ashley. We share everything together and I don't know what I would do without him. He's gay. He sighed and asked, 'What's wrong?' He paused the movie and we both sat at the dinner table. He prepared me some coffee. 'I saw Ian and Abbie.' He paused and looked at me stunned. 'Oh my gosh! You saw Ian?! How does he look now? Is he my type?' He excitedly asked. 'You crazy bastard! He looks like an old pile of shit!' I shouted. I stood up from my chair and gazed around the room pretending that I could still see those glistening eyes and those rouge lips. I smiled to myself. 'Oi! I know you, Sarah!' He whispered to my ear and tickled me. 'Ok.. He was absoloutely gorgeous! He's eyes were blue, I couldn't stop looking at them. His lips were red like roses.' I sighed. 'In love, much?' He said. 'Shut the fuck up, I'm not inlove with that asshole.' I said. He patted me on the back and said, 'Yeah.. you believe that!' He walked off. 'I'm not!' I shouted. 'Am I?' I asked myself. 'No! Sarah!! Stop!! He hurt you... you can't just forgive him in one click!... Besides, he's got a wife.' I thought. 'I need a plan to make him jelous so I can get my own back on him. I have to make him fall in love with me, then I'll dump him just like that. Abbie will be so hurt that her husband is in love with someone else. Especially if its his ex.' I smirked at the thought.