Chapter 71

Devin walked into the Wood's.  He had heard Kandii calling him but he needed to see about something. Better yet, he needed to see about someone.  If he saw whom he thought he saw, then something was definitely up.

He headed in the direction that he saw the person walk in.  He was hiding behind trees and shit. Peeking around them, trying to see if he could catch them off guard.

It was not long before Devin realized that he was walking in a circle.  He was so engrossed in spying that he did not hear Devin until it was too late.

Devin tackled him hard.

"What the fuck are you doing?"  He yelled as the man withered under him.

"Get off of me."  The man grunted.

Devin planted his knees into the man’s back.  He had him face down, chewing on dirt.

"I said…what the fuck are you doing?  Who are you?"

The man was saying something but Devin could not quite make it out.  He took his knees off him and rolled him over quickly.

"Marko?"

"What the fuck are you doing here?"  Devin stood up.

Marko got up and started to bush the dirt and debris off his clothes.  

"Man I live here."  He sighed and eyeballed Devin.

"What?  Since when?"

"Since I moved out of your place.  Look man it’s a long story.  I didn't want you guys to know I was with Pauline.  She. She does not know who I really am man.  You cannot tell her either!"

"Hold up.

Are you saying that you are Rodney?  Marko what in the hell kind of game is this?"

Devin was pissed off.  He liked Paulie.  She was a cool woman.  She didn't deserve to be lied to by this prick.  Marko was always into some shit.

Devin sighed.  

"What do you expect me to do Marko?

Or is it Rodney?"

He was now uncertain himself.

"Marko.”  

“You know its Marko.”

 “Don't try to play me bruh."  Marko had the nerve to cop an attitude.

"Yea…how do I know that?"  Devin angrily replied.

"You know what.  Ima walk my black ass in there and tell that poor woman the truth."

"Don't!"  Marko looked panicked.

"Or what?  If you don't tell her then I will.

 I've had enough of liars, schemer’s and bitches."

Devin meant every word that he was saying.  At this point, he liked Pauline more than he did Marko. She never did him dirty.  Dirty was Marko's middle name.

"You calling me a bitch now?  Wow, that’s fucked up Devin.  I thought that you were my boy."

Devin laughed.  "Take it how you want to take it.  

So are you telling her or am I?"

Marko knew Devin well enough to know that he wasn't calling his bluff.  He still dint want to tell her and he damn sure didn't like being outed.  Devin would pay for this shit.  If he thought that he could beat his ass, he would of done it already.  The scene in the bar that night showed him else wise.

Running Her Mouthजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें