Chapter 2

Devin sat on the couch desperately trying to get a nut.

He stared at his laptop.

"Damn them hoes is sexy he said softly." 

He heard Kandii calling him but he knew that her fat ass would not come down those stairs.  He jerked his 9-inch dick even faster while staring at the girl on girl action.

"I shouldn’t even have to do this.”  He mumbled.

Finishing he cleaned off with a paper towel, scowling as the rough material scraped his now sensitive dick.

“Bitch can’t even buy Bounty!”  He grumbled.

Always buying those cheap ass value time paper towels.

Shaking his head he threw the soiled paper away and decided to go see what the hell Kandii wanted.  He took his time going up the stairs.

Stopping to glare at the pictures that decorated the wall.  He took down a picture of himself and Kandii It was one of the many that adorned the walls.  Thinking back to their wedding day... He wondered when did everything, start to go down the drain.

With each picture, he was thrown into memories.

He remembered how they met through a local phone chat line.

He also remembered the sound of her sexy small voice that was somewhat raspy.

He even recalled their first date; he had picked her up in a borrowed Escalade.  Taken her to the Cheesecake Factory that was just out of the city.

Most of all he remembered her beauty.  She sported medium brown skin that looked like creamy caramel.  Her eyes were slightly slanted, giving her the look of Asian descent.

Her hair was wavy and long at least to the middle of her back.

It was a honey color; he thought she was sexy as hell.

Especially with those dsl's on her face.

One look at her painted red mouth instantly pulled a reaction from his dick and her body Whoa!  She was short and he liked that.

She was also pear shaped he liked that also.

Never was he a dude that fucked with skinny chicks.

This was something that his boy Marko constantly clowned him about. He laughed aloud... That laughter brought him back to reality.  He walked heavy-footed upstairs.

Copyright © 2013

-Eve-