Chapter 68

"Naw son!  Don't be rolling up no skimpy blunt homie!"

"Ight, I got you mami."

Ebony smiled.  It was just another day for her.  Wake up, get dressed and go hit the block.  She loved hanging with her niggas.

The bitches hated her.  She knew she was a bad bitch.  Her father was Black and her Mother was Puerto Rican.  She was blessed with a perfect completion.  

She compared her skin tone to Cinnamon.  Brown with a red hue.  Thanks to her Mom, she had a thick head full of hair.  It laid just right and reached to the top of her plump ass cheeks.

But what everyone always commented on where her eyes.  Blue like Vanessa Williams but brighter.  She never had no worries.  Niggas strived to impress her and bitches strived to hate on her but that's just how life was.  

She loved her City!  New York was the only place that she wanted to be.  Unless she got a good Part in a movie and had to relocate.  She'd be down for Holly Wood but she knew in her heart shed always be a Brooklyn baby.

She accepted the blunt from Sy.  He was her best friend, her number one road dog.  She inhaled deeply and enjoyed the sensation of the pungent smoke filling her lungs.

"Ahhh," she purred as she exhaled.

"This is some good Sy.  

Who you copped it from?"

He laughed.

She knew that he wasn't going to tell her, but that didn't stop her from asking him every-time.  "So what are we going to do today homie?"

"I dunno mami, what do you feel like doing?  You have any leads on any gigs?  I heard something about some commercial on the radio."  He exhaled a big puff of smoke.

"What commercial?"

"I dunno. I think the mentioned needing someone to model jeans or some shit but there’s a small speaking part too."

She waited for him to elaborate.  This was Sy.  He was always half telling her things but she was use to his ways.  They had been friends forever.  Two roaches on the same kitchen counter is what they often told people.

"My bad ma."

He passed her the blunt again and she waved him off.  She wanted the information and if she had to jet across town or something, she didn’t want to be high as hell.

He ashed out the weed and looked at her.  Every day he swore that she was more beautiful than the last.  She meant allot to him and he'd kill a nigga over her.  She was a good girl…for the most part.  He cracked a smile.

"What’s so funny," she asked.

"Nun.”

 “So about this gig.  I heard it on Xb709.  They was saying that they would be holding auditions for a small role in this commercial.  That dude... what’s his face.  The gay nigga that's hot right now?"

"Epsen?"

"Ya...dat nigga."

"Anyway he’s got out some new jeans and you know he’s trying to promote them mawfuckas.  So, yea they need a couple chicks to walk around in them…I guess..."

"You said there was a small speaking part?"

"That's what they said.

You know how dem niggas be on that station tho. They talk mad fast."

'Whatever Sy.”

 “I can’t believe that you've lived up North for so long and you still say we talk fast."