Chapter 40

Kandii was happy that it was Friday.  

She couldn't wait until she was off of work.  She did not go to the gym then go home like she usually did.  Not today.  Today she had plans.  

Today was 'fuck a nigga up day.' Her stereo blasted Devin the Dude.  She sang along as she broke the speed limit in her rush to get to Devin's house.  

"Do what the fuck you wanna do... say what the fuck you wanna say,” She belted out the lyrics.

"Say what ya want hoe ya grown. Ya make decisions on ya own yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa!  

No one will suffer but you so do what the fuck ya wanna do."

She smirked as she pulled onto his street.  She wanted him to know that she was here; hell, she wanted everyone to know that she was there.

She turned up the stereo to the max and skidded into his driveway.  She happily grabbed the brick that sat on her passenger’s seat.  This was so going to be fun she thought.

Kandii got out of her car and deliberately left the driver’s door open.  When she needed to make a quick getaway, she'd be straight.  At least that is what she told herself.

She stomped all the way to his front door, brick in hand.  She hummed merrily as she rang the doorbell.  Of course, she knew he was at home.  She was shocked that he didn't run outside as soon as he heard the loud music coming from her car.

She rung the bell again and waited.  When he didn't answer she tested the knob.  It was unlocked.

"Hmmm,” She said as she pushed the door open and stepped inside.  She closed it quietly and stood there for a moment listening.  Not hearing anything, she started to look for him.  

She checked the living room and the kitchen, both were empty.

"Okay he must be in his office."  She pushed open the door to his office and found that it was also empty.

 Kandii next made her way to his bedroom.  Once she was inside of it, she heard the shower running.  

"Perfect,” She giggled as she walked to his on suite bathroom.  

She slowly pushed open the door and stepped inside.  The air was thick and heavy from steam.  She walked over to the shower and slid back the curtain slowly.  

Her eyes bugged out of her head from the sight before her.  Devin was leaned back against the wall with his eyes closed.  His hands were fisted in hair.

Sharon's hair.  

Kandii made not a sound as she watched Sharon give him head.  They were so into it that neither one of them noticed her.

That soon changed.  Enraged Kandii gripped the brick tighter.  She went crazy and started to swing it from side to side.  She knew it connected with something.  She heard Devin and Sharon both screaming at her to stop but she didn't.  She couldn't.  

Only when her arms were tired did she stop.  By then Devin managed to get out of the shower and pin her against the wall.  He screamed in her face.

"What the fuck Kandii!"  Repeatedly as he shook her.

"What the fuck Kandii?  You got some fucking nerve Devin,” she screamed back at him.

“Let me go now, so I can fucking kill you!  

You and that bitch,” she spat.  To her disappointment, Sharon limped out of the shower holding her arm.

"Devin I'm calling the police!  This bitch is fucking loony,” Sharon said.

"Wait. Don’t do that, she’s leaving right... Kandii."  He said as he shook her even harder.

"You need to go now before you really go to jail."  

Kandii made an awful noise. She pushed up phlegm and hockered in his face.

"Ima get you back Devin."  

“You'll see,” She said as she pushed against him.  He stepped back and let her pass.

"Baby.”  Sharon whimpered as she held her arm.

Devin turned his head and looked at her.  "Is your arm OK?"

He walked over to her and lifted her arm.  She winced but managed to move it up and down.

"Yea I don't think it’s broke,” He said.

Sharon noticed how he asked about her arm. Not about the child, she was carrying.  She groaned inwardly.  This was almost not worth it to her.

She was already dealing with a man who didn't really want her.  On top of that, his ex-wife, was in the picture?  Why did Kandii even come over to his place unless...

 Copyright © 2013

-Eve-