Chapter 63

Devin was dressed for the day and sitting on the bed.  This shit had to end and it had to be today.  

Sharon finally walked out of bathroom thirty minutes later and smiled when she saw Devin.

"I knew you couldn't resist all of this baby,” She said as she left the towel drop.  Devin count deny that she pulled a reaction from his body.  

He was instantly hard but battled through it.  He needed to think with his big head for one.  Is that how Sharon got him?  He was appalled at the thought.  Her sex game was crazy and her mouth game was wicked.  Maybe what he had thought was love was just a deep lusting.  She was beautiful.

"Sharon, I'm going to get right to the point.  It’s over."

Her jaw went slack and she bent down to pick up the towel, suddenly she was feeling exposed.  She walked over to him and stood directly in front of him.  If this Nigga thought it was over then he was wrong.  It would be over when she said it was over and she was not ready!

"Baby... common... I know you do not mean that.  Everyone goes through a rough patch honey, this is just ours."  She cooed.

He shook his head hard.  This was not a damn rough patch.  This was some shit that he did not even have a word for.  The way his gut continued to twist, that had to mean something.  If not an ulcer.

"I can’t do this anymore.  I'm sorry Sharon but I'm not happy."

"With you."  He added for good measure.

"What do you mean?  Am I not the perfect wife?  Seriously, Devin you sound so remedial right now.  We are perfect together baby.  Whatever is wrong I will fix it.  I can fix it."

He studied her face.  As usual, he could not read it.  How did she do it?  How did she always have on her Court face?  Showing him nothing.  He wished her could believe her. He really did but as his late Great Grandmother use to say. "Never trust a Liar-yer."

"I want you to move out.  Devin Jr will stay with me.  I know that your bust and all and since I mainly work from home I can take care of him.  I do not think that you want to be a Mother Sharon.  I think you just liked the fact of being one.  But when it comes down to it... you don't even hold your own baby.  So, I'll keep him and you can go about your never ending business."

"Wait just a fucking minute!  

You expect me to move out?"  She laughed bitterly.  

"That’s not going to happen.  I like it here.  Remember what’s yours is mine and what’s mine is mine!  Or did you forget about the lack of a Prenup?"

Devin's face contorted.

"Bitch!" he hissed.

It was true though.  He did forgo a Prenup.  Actually, Sharon told him that it was not necessary.  They would be together forever.  She had her only money and would soon take over her law firm.  And, like a pussy whipped pussy he had agreed.  Everything was going so good then.  Shortly after that, they were in the Caribbean saying their nuptials.

Devin palmed his face.  This could not be happening to him again.  With Kandii it was different.  He did not have to give her much.  He already knew that Sharon had the skill and know how to suck him dry.  He was not even talking about his dick.

"Would you like to reconsider Devin?  Don’t you like living here?  Didn’t you tell me that it was your dream place?  Imagine giving it all up and for what?"

"I love you.  So, no more of this divorce talk!  Everything will be ok."

That was it.  He was dismissed.