Chapter 20

Kandii sat across from Sharon. She snickered silently at her last name.

Paid.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"  Sharon asked.

"Hell yea I'm sure! That nigga already filed right?"

Sharon nodded and scrunched her cute nose up.

Kandii wasn’t sure if using her is was best thing for her. Sharon was more than a Divorce Attorney.  She was a home wrecker. For an extra few, thousand shed see to it that your man slipped.

Even if he never cheated, she always found a way to make him look like shit.

Kandii smiled at her dumb ass. "Yeah bitch go right on ahead and suck him dry she thought. While I help myself to his pockets."

Kandii was not listening to her ass.  Why the fuck did, she care about the legal jargon. She looked at Sharon and slightly rolled her eyes.  

Nita had better be right!

Right now, she had her doubts, especially about Sharon being so called “ghetto." So far, she had been picture perfect.  A model fucking yuppie if you asked Kandii.

Kandii boldly stared at her. She couldn’t even lie.  Sharon was beautiful. Her skin tone was a soft cinnamon shade. She could not quite place her ethnicity.

Bitch is probably mixed.  Kandii thought to herself.

Her hair was a dark auburn color and cascaded down her back in soft waves. Kandii thought it was hers.  If not, home girl has a bad ass weave.

What tripped her out was Sharon’s eyes. They were blue like Vanessa Williams... but brighter. She had a Colgate smile and nice plump lips.

Kandii liked her less and less. She also noticed that when Sharon stood up, her pencil skirt couldn't hide her shapely ass.

Damn you could literally bounce a quarter off it.  She was easily a D cup. Kandii glanced down at her own boobs. Her fuckin bra was excessively tight and the under wire was digging into her.

Fact was. Kandii was jealous of the chick.  Sharon was prettier then Nita. Kandii didn't think that was possible.

If she chose a career in modeling shed, do well. With that ass of hers though shed be a bad ass Video Vixen. She looked no more than 25.  Sharon was also tal.  She was about 5’9, Kandii estimated.

"Mrs. Williams?"

She cleared her throat "Mrs. Williams."

Shit.  Kandii had been caught slipping.

"Yea?"

"Do you understand all that I've said?"

Hello!  No bitch I wasn't listening to your stank ass.

"Yes, yes I do."  Kandii smiled.

"Great well if you could sign all of this paper work, we can wrap up this meeting."

Sharon held out a badass gold pen to Kandii. She signed her name where Sharon indicated. Instead of giving her back her pen, Kandii discretely dropped it into her purse.

She thanked her and quickly got up. She didn't look back.

For what? Kandii hated her on her looks alone. The hater in her wouldn't permit her to stay and make idle chit chat.

Copyright © 2013

-Eve-