Chapter 1

Kandii sat on the edge of her tub and studied the ring of muck.

“This shit is fucking disgusting!”  She said aloud. 

She contemplated on yelling downstairs to, her husband of four years, Devin. 

Thinking better of it she, sucked her crooked teeth and reached for the Lysol spray. 

This nigga is getting worse every day she muttered. 

She continued to mentally bash her husband as she cleaned the tub. 

She then proceeded to run her bath.

While the tub was filling, she disrobed and studied herself, in the mirror. 

"Why do I do this shit?”  She asked her reflection.

She took in her 5’2 frame, medium brown skin, boring... Dull. 

She had a fat cherub like face and more meat on her bones then an extra fat ham hock. 

Turning to the side, she saw how her belly jelly was over lapping her panties.

 Pulling them up over her meaty flesh she, tried to suck it in to no avail. 

Kandii knew that she was not ugly but weighing in at 195 pounds with a small bone frame, made her feel like a troll. 

Looking at herself, she could not really find any attractive attributes. 

Eyes... average... even her lips were average. 

Rolling her eyes she tried to mash back, her face… trying to make her double chin disappear. 

"My gawd!"

 I am so fucking tired of being a fat bummy ass bitch.

Giving up to what had become her reality; she reached under the bathroom cabinet and dug to the back, taking out her bath stash.

 A can of cheddar Pringles.

 Easing into the tub, she opened her Pringles and a book at the same time.

 Reading was her pleasure it was an escape.

 After devouring half the can of Pringles and reading a very hot sex scene in her book she felt ready.

 Horny as fuck! 

This was a rare occasion for her she seldom wanted sex, and for the life of her, she did not understand why Devin even wanted to fuck her. 

Nevertheless, right here, right now all she knew is that she needed that dick! 

Getting out the tub quickly she lit a few candles then, went to the top of the stairs and called her man. 

“Devin!” 

She waited a few moments then called him again. 

"Devin!”

“Damn nigga, I know you fuckin hear me man."