Chapter 23

Devin smiled as his fingers tapped the keys.

D.W.- I hope you like the design that I made.

He was on Skype having a meeting with his client. Only they did not have the cams up.  He wished they did.  He had searched her name and found nothing.  While it made him curious about her, it did not deter him from working for her.  After all, she already made the first payment via pay-pal.

EbonyElite- Loved it.

D.W.- That's awesome, I have some more ideas I'd like to run by you.

EbonyElite- You have my trust, I saw what you could do.  Be creative and I'll look when you’re done.

D.W.- Are you sure? I'm not use to that, usually my clients are right by my side.

EbonyElite- I am by your side but I do not need to breathe down your neck. Just give me a preview of the next project.  We can make any changes then.

D.W.- Perfect!

EbonyElite- Unless you want me breathing down your neck?

Devin paused..Was she flirting with him?  He hoped so; her voice was etched in his brain.

EbonyElite- Still there?

D.W.- Yes sorry.

D.W.- Breathe away! (Smiles)

Devin didn’t know how to act when he saw the button flashing.  (Incoming call) He tentatively clicked accept.

"Hey there,” he greeted her. He was confused when he saw a message pop up.

EbonyElite- Breathe..

D.W.- Pardon me?

EbonyElite- You said you wanted me to breathe down your neck.  Let us breathe together.

Devin was taken aback. "Where is this headed,” he thought to himself.  He could not risk offending her.  She was his first big client.  He thought it best if he just followed along.

D.W.-Ok Im breathing..(lol)

EbonyElite- I dont hear you!

D.W.-??

EbonyElite- Like this..

Devin thought he was tripping when he heard the first soft moan.  He instantly got hard.  This had to be some kind of test.

D.W.-Nice.

EbonyElite- What are you wearing?

D.W.- Jeans and a T shirt.

EbonyElite- Loose the shirt!

He did not hesitate as he quickly pulled off the shirt.  His dick was so hard that he couldn't think straight.

D.W.- It's off

EbonyElite- I'm tired of typing.

D.W.- Not a problem, we can finish the meeting another time.

Before his disappointment, set in he saw (Incoming video).  He accepted and was amazed at what he saw.  The camera was focused on her thighs.   He had a close up view of shapely brown legs.  She had on a purple thong.

"Damn.” he hissed aloud.

"Like what you see?  Turn on your cam and angle it down to your lap.”

Devin quickly centered his cam and sent her a invite to view.

"Mmmm It looks big she said in her silken voice."

"Touch it for me Daddy!"

Devin quickly unzipped his jeans and let his man hood unfold.

"Mmm she breathed out slowly.  I don't want to talk she whispered.”

"Okay baby.” he whispered back.

Ebony pulled her thong to the side giving him a view of her most intimate part.  She then parted her juicy lips with her thumb and index finger.  Holding it open for his eyes to feast upon.

Devin gripped his hardness and squeezed the huge head of it.  His veins were bulging; making his dick look like it was coiled in a thick rope.

Ebony slid her middle finger into her wetness and pulled it out slowly. Making sure, he saw the juices coating her finger.

Devin leaned back in his chair as his big hand gripped his dick tighter.  He started to stroke it slowly as his eyes focused on wetness.

"Ahhh yes,” she moaned seductively.

She eased in another finger while her thumb rolled over her clit. She was soaking wet.  He could see the juices seeping out.  

Devin was turned on like never before as he listened to the sounds that her pussy made.  The quiet suctioning sounds were driving him insane.  He loved how her fingers disappeared and then reappeared.  Each time making more juices leak out.  She was trimmed down there.  Only had a small thin line of hair that graced the top of her moist spot.

"Fuck,” he groaned.

His hand swiveled up and down his length.  Faster and faster, as he watched her fingers turn into a blur.   They were both moaning and panting.  Devin's balls tightened as he leaned forward slightly.  He was at full speed now as his hand was fisted over his huge dick.

"Tell me you want this yoni."

"Fuck I need that yoni,” he moaned.

"I want to taste it; I want to slide my fat tongue deep inside of you. Suck out all of them juices.”

"Yess! Fuck Devin!"

"Can you picture that baby?  My full lips pulling on your clit before I dart my tongue in.  Then I'll run my wet tongue down your cream filled slit."

"Mmm ohhhh."  

“Don't stop!”

Devin was going crazy he had never felt this way before.  He slowed down his pace some as he watched her. She was intent on her clit and he could see her legs tremble.  She had spread her pussy wide again and he could see it pulsate.

"Give me that fucking pussy,” he growled.

"Take it baby, take it!"

"Awwww shit!” He moaned as his dick started to twitch.  "You gonna let me cum all in that fat yoni baby?

 "Damn!"

"Yes,Yes,Yes!!"  

“Come for me!”

Devin forced his eyes to stay open as his dick started to spew, he came with a never before force.  His semen shot straight up and out as he squeezed his dick.  

"Baby!” She screamed when she erupted.  

He watched in amazement as she squirted.  It sounded like she was peeing.  Her juices were propelled out and her lower body visibly shook.

"Damn,” Devin whispered.

He still had a hold of his dick, pumping it up and down slowly.  His nut covered the palm of his hand. Making his dick shiny, sticky and slippery. It was twitching in his hand.  All, he knew was that he needed more. He was about to be bold and ask her when could they meet when suddenly his pc beeped.  

(Video call disconnected)

Shit!

 Copyright © 2013

-Eve-