My Miracle

Have you ever thought of what will you become after you die?

What is next after death?

A billion people running around this world. Yet, I doubt if someone stops to ask that question.

For we are so into what life can offer us, that we forget how to really live our life.

For we are so eager to reach our dreams, that we don't notice that we are already sleepwalking.

For we find ways to be different, only to find out everybody is also out for that quest.

The clock is ticking and we are left to daydream until a miracle wakes us up.

A miracle is something divine, something unexplainable and sometimes something unbelievable.

But that what makes us cling to a miracle.

Because a miracle can change a life. It can save a soul.

The world, that we wanted to notice us, will keep on spinning and spinning and it will not care what we choose to do in our lives. Because that what life does, it goes on and dares not to wait for anybody.

Now tell me, are we really living the life we supposed to live?

To answer the question, the universe first conspires for us to live a miserable life. A life that can be triggered by an accident, a death or a loss.

And then the answer will come next, a turning point - a miracle.

A miracle that can come in a moment or lifetime brought by the person we love or even a stranger.

Maybe, all of us just need a miracle to stop and think about life: for the things we had taken for granted and the things we should be thankful for.

I had a hard time learning that because at first, I thought a miracle will be the answer to all of my problems. Though, it didn't happen in the usual way.

They say experience is the best teacher but its not experience who taught me that.

It was Clyde.

Give me a minute and I can tell a lot of bad adjectives to describe him.

He is no angel but I loved him just like that.

They say everyone gets a miracle but I got Clyde.

My Miracle.