10: Daniel's and Marissa, shopping spree and Daniel meeting the parents.

Author's Note: Thanks to all my faithful followers, readers and FB friends, and everyone else including fellow writers and thank you for your support and encouragement and the boost and also for adding my works as well, much love. I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter too. Golden-author enjoy xx.

The next morning, I awake, Daniel was still asleep and I didn't want to wake him so I try to get out of bed without waking my precious darling and I successfully managed to get out without waking him.

Shortly after, I open the double doors of my walk-in-closet and started searching for a nice outfit which I found very soon also I left to the bathroom in our room and took a nice hot bath listening to my songs through my earphones I was so relaxed I almost forget I was in the bath but very soon I finished in the bath and step out onto the soft bathroom mat beside the bath I took my towel off of the towel rack and wrap my slim frame and took another one and wrap my hair too as I had to wash my hair also I wash my face thoroughly and brush and floss my teeth properly.

As I step back into our bedroom I quickly took my outfit, my outfit fitted the occasion I was thinking both myself and Daniel could go on, I was thinking we both could go on a shopping spree and because Daniel hasn't taken me sightseeing as yet we could also go sightseeing today too for a couple of hours and I know his dad Simon will back me up on this one because he always does.

My outfit was a red and white knee-length Maxi dress with a pair of Carvela-white high heels sandals, after a short while I was dressed and I towel dried my hair and brush my hair and put it in a side braid which didn't look so bad if I do say so myself, but to be honest, I didn't feel like applying any makeup this morning so I left through my bedroom door and Daniel was still sleeping it was a miracle I just took my purse and phone with me and my lip gloss was inside my purse it was my red clutch purse.

I ran down the stairs.

"Good morning, Marissa, did you sleep well?."

Simon asks, with his head in the New York Times, paper as he sat around the large table in the dining hall.

"Good morning, Simon, yes indeed my sleep was great couldn't be better, thanks for asking."

I reply smiling sweetly as I took a seat at the table with him

"You know Marissa, you are very beautiful, you wearing any makeup now?."

Simon told me as he removes the paper for a minute and asks if I was wearing any makeup.

"No Simon, I am not wearing any makeup at the moment I didn't feel like applying any makeup to my face this morning and to be honest with you Simon I am not a huge fan of makeup either."

I responded looking down at the huge diamond stone in my engagement ring.

"Well, Marissa, I have to admit you don't really need to wear makeup either, because your skin tone is somewhat of natural beauty, like what I am trying to say is that you are naturally beautiful so you don't really need to wear makeup love."

Simon explains everything to me as he told me truthfully I don't need to wear makeup.

"Thank you, Simon," I told him thanks.

"You are welcome, dear," Simon reply smiling.

Shortly after Daniel came down the stairs dressed in a pair of blue skinny men's jeans and a white Nike v-neck tee shirt with the brand on it with his black leather jacket over it, and his white Nike trainers too, I could smell his favorite cologne which that is Gucci guilty, for men.