Chapter 56: At the shopping mall and Daniel and Marissa return home.

Author's note: Thanks to all my FB friends and family members also to my genuine followers and faithful readers thank you for your cooperation, patience, and consideration I also want to take this opportunity to thank you all very much for voting, commenting, and sharing my works too @Golden-author. 

While at the shopping mall the following morning with  Adelaide we had already gotten some of the babies' clothing such as onesies, dresses, babies blankets, shoes, hats, and mittens we also got two large packs of small pampers and one bottle sterilizer for the baby bottles and three bottles and two bottle warmers and some toys and extra blankets for their cribs in their nursery and six bottles of gripe water and then a twin pushchair also four formulas and wet wipes also baby powder and baby oil too enough to serve them and Daniel and I also transferred a couple of thousands dollars cash in both Christian and Adelaide's accounts so they could buy their groceries and other essential things and some can take care of the babies medicals too...

"Are you, sure that's everything" you and Christian," want for the babies?."

I asked

 as we were both about to step out of the Mother Care baby store...

"Only two things," I forget to get them socks and bottle nipples," So we went back and Adelaide got four pink small socks and six-bottle nipples just the nipples though anyway after a successful transaction we both left, and go to Victoria's secret...

After helping  Adelaide shop for new nightwears, panties, and bra sets also more sexy lingerie, and after getting the nightgown for each nightwear  I use my contactless card and cash her few items which wasn't a lot I told her it was my pleasure...

However,  while I was with  Adelaide helping her with her shopping and maybe a change of wardrobe for herself also but definitely a lot of things for their babies though my sweet husband Daniel was with Christian helping him shop and definitely a change of wardrobe somewhere in there for him too and he also told Daniel and me that he wants to propose to Adelaide before he begins his new job which is two weeks away but that is not the point Christian just didn't have the money, to buy his girlfriend the ring and he didn't want anyone to see him as a charity case...

"Christian I know what," you're afraid of you are afraid of people seeing you," as a charity case my friend, no one will see you as a charity case, Chris, because I am offering to buy the engagement ring but you will be in charge to buy the wedding rings OK."

Daniel  explained everything as he places his hand around Christian and then Daniel told Christian no one will see him as a charity case because he offered to buy the engagement rings but he Christian will be in charge of buying the wedding rings."    

Daniel replies as he explained everything and breaks down certain things for a few people to understand...

A   COUPLE OF HOURS   LATER...

After  getting everything  including the change of wardrobe for Christian and the engagement rings  although while at Tiffany &Com jewelry store  they both left the store with something as if that's what they went to get anyway I got a silver Pandora charm bracelet from Daniel and Adelaide got a pair of silver angel wings earring with the matching angel wings pendant necklace too admittedly soon the cab took us back to Adelaide and Chris address and both Daniel and me help them pack out the things I help Adelaide spread their babies cribs and we promised them next time we are coming we will bring our little boys too, but unfortunately every good thing have to come to an end  well tonight  was our return to New York City after our goodbyes the young couple and the babies too we call the same cabbie and told him goodbye too and he should take care and he knows we were off to the airport and soon and we were aboard our plane I silently thank God I was sitting next to Daniel and not someone else after minutes later and I was asleep... 

VOTES!

COMMENT!

FOLLOWERS!

SHARE!