Chapter 35: Susan meeting with her Mr.right.

A/N: Hi there to all of my faithful followers and readers I appreciate all of you who supports my works and myself on here, please it means a lot to me thank you very much for your support and encouragement on my works I hope you will enjoy this chapter too.@Golden-author.

I was getting ready for the big event at eight-thirty well all of us were invited to a huge Charity ball event by father's friend and the McLaren family members were invited so I was getting ready I imagine my stepmother was getting ready too and father also.

However; I am indecisive of which of these four gowns to wear this event is really important to dad so I took a leap of faith and walk to Teresa and father's bedroom and knock the door and immediately the door was open to me anyway I was here to ask for Teresa's help on choosing my gown so I start off with a good night...

"Teresa would you be so kind as to help me choose my gown please?."

"I've got four beautiful evening gowns all ankle-length in my bedroom on the bed but I don't know which of them to wear, help me choose I will be so grateful to you."

I ask as I explains the situation to her.

"Of course darling, I will help you choose your gown and don't worry about your makeup either I will take care of your hair and makeup dear, just lead the way my dear."

Teresa replies with a smile as she told me not to worry about my hair and makeup because she would take care of it for me.

"Thank you so, much Teresa I appreciate it."

While in my bedroom Teresa took a long and hard look at each of my gowns and at each of them she made a different face expression but she choose the one that was fourth which is a golden-silk ankle-length halter neck with the straps tie around the neck and is also backless and it's got the gold silk and fur shawl that you can wear over your shoulders after Teresa choose my gown for me she went over to my shoe stand and take down my pair of gold sequins Persa lace back cage high heels..

"Here you go my dear, and oh Susan you can bring that beautiful gold pearl embellished box clutch bag with the gold strap OK, so now that, that is out of the way now let's take a seat at your dressing table let me take care of your makeup and hair now but before we start I'll blindfold you and give you a surprise I think it's better that way, don't you?."

Teresa told me as she asks if I didn't think so.

"Well to be sincerely honest with you, Teresa I am not really a surprise sort of person I am sorry to say but I dislike surprises and I don't like to talk about why I actually dislike surprises I will tell you in my own time OK."

I told her as the memory of my ex-Rylan flashback in my mind and a tear roll down my cheek

"I am so sorry, darling if I remind you of something you had forgotten about."

Teresa told me sadly as she was about to take the blindfold off of my eyes.

"No Teresa, leave it on, I want it to be a surprise from you OK, so get on with it remember time is not on our side right now either it's almost seven-thirty-five now after peeping out of the blindfold at my phone to see the time I could tell her the time.

After she applies the eyeshadow to my eyelids while I keep my eyes close in the process, she applies the blush to my cheeks then after she applies the lipstick and glossy lip-gloss for a glossy finish then she add some mascara to my eyelashes to finish the application she use the eyebrow pencil to make my eyebrows more noticeable then she was finished with my face.