Chapter 52: Two weeks after Marissa's parents Anniversary and back in New York.

It was now two weeks after my parents' Anniversary and Daniel and I were back in the Big Apple...

And as soon as I was back behind my desk inside

 the office at my Company I was receiving phone calls from left right and center and my poor calendar was getting overloaded with imitations and also appointments to interviews with different types of shows however one of the invitations stood out for me I felt as if I should call the couple and let them know I would like to see them first somehow it was like a spirit telling me they should be first on my list...

Later that day back home.

"Daniel, my dear," while at work today I  think there was a spirit telling me, that a specific couple on my list should be first for me to visit."

I  told Daniel as I remove my clothes and go to the shower and have my shower I stepped out after fifteen minutes and wash my face and brush my teeth properly at the face basin soon after and I stepped back inside my bedroom wrapped in my towel our sons were asleep at the moment and Daniel left and went to the shower after telling me I should follow my instincts...

However, after blow-drying my long brown hair I straightened it and wrap it into a neat double bun and brush up the loose ends anyway just after I was finished with my hair I look inside my dressing table drawers and took out one of my white silk lace underwear and get dressed and also slip on my gold and black nightwear and the matching nightgown over it too and spray a bit of my cologne on my nightwear the cologne is Paradoxe by Prada, anyway I wasn't sleepy either and so I think because I have so many things on my mind it could help me think what to do with or should I say how I could help these people...

Daniel wasn't out of the shower as yet and I was going to the cinema room with a hot cup of coffee so I wanted him to know where I am and that I was OK so, I decided to write a note and leave on the side table to my dear husband.

MARISSA'S NOTE READ:

"Hello, my handsome husband Daniel, when you're out of the shower don't worry I am OK.

"I am just inside the cinema room thinking, about ways I can help young girls and ladies with newborns or unborns and even young teen couples who have no homes and maybe got kicked out of their parent's house because they got pregnant you can come here in the cinema room too love. love you sweet dreams.

Marissa Beckham.

The end of Marissa's Note.

Three hours later...

And I was back in my bedroom where my handsome husband Daniel was fast asleep in our king size four poster bed I was now very sleepy too so I remove my nightgown and slowly get in bed with Daniel and as soon as I got in  Daniel wrapped his arm over me like a safety net admittedly soon I was fast asleep my head snuggle up on his fine tone chest...

BTW, I had also finally made my decision on who I am going to visit and also help with my project the pregnant women and the afterbirth project...

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FOLLOW!

SHARE!