The morning of Teresa and Micheal's Wedding of the Century.

A/N: Hi everyone, sorry for the delay of chapter eight, but here it is and to all my faithful readers and followers I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter too, and also to my FB friends I would like to say huge thanks for supporting my works. Thanks to everyone who read my works. Golden-author.

Chapter 8. Micheal's and Teresa Wedding of the Century.

It was now the morning of Teresa and Micheal's wedding and I was also a bridesmaid at her wedding too, and, also a VIP (a very important person) on the guest list this wedding also had two Guestlists now one of Michael families and the other one of Teresa's family both families mom and dad, of both Teresa and Micheal.

This wedding was enormous, only the huge ballroom hall at the Beckham's family hotel could hold over seven hundred guests including the paparazzi and magazines journalists from all over the world too, but I thank God that all of us was already here at the venue.

All six bridesmaids and the Matron of honor Laura, who was the bride's bestie were now ready to walk down the Isle along with the groomsmen, we did just like we were taught in rehearsals after we arrived at the top of the aisle we took our seats on the left-hand side and the groomsmen took their seats on the right-hand side.

The pianist began to play here comes the bride, and we all stood as Teresa's father Adam slowly walk her down the aisle to the altar to her handsome, husband to be, Michael, as he handed her to Michael, he also gives her a soft, kiss on the forehead and went back to his seat.

"Ladies and gentlemen please remain standing let's bow our heads in prayer together.

The minister and everyone pray.

After he was finished praying.

"You can be seated now."

The minister announced to everyone, and begin the Ceremony.

"Dearly, beloved we are gathered here today in the sight of God for this man and this woman to be wed in holy matrimony if anyone here thinks that this man and this woman should not be wed, let them now speak or forever hold your peace."

"I object!."

It was Susan, Micheal's daughter who objected. Everyone was so shocked to hear her object but it wasn't unlikely that she was objecting in her father's fourth wedding ceremony when his two last wives that broke his heart was indeed gold-diggers and she is just concerned her dad might get another gold-digger wife.

"Yes, young lady what is your objection about and which of our couple is your objection about?."

The minister asks as he cocks his head one side waiting for Susan's reply.

"Teresa, of course, minister James," I just don't think Teresa, is right for my dad."

"I just think Teresa, just wants my dad's money then as soon as she gets his money she will be gone like a proper Gold digger if you know what I mean, Minister James."

Susan told the minister simply.

Teresa wanted to tell Susan she wasn't a gold-digger and that she loves Micheal that's the only reason she was marrying him and not to get his money and furthermore she was also a rich woman herself, but the minister signals her that he would talk to Susan himself.

"Well young lady, I know what you mean, but whether or not he wanted to marry Teresa wasn't your decision it was his decision and he made his final decision which is yes he wants to marry her because he loves her and no one cannot undo that, and my work of distinction here today is to get this man and woman wed."