Chapter 48: Cole brings his fiancee to meet the Parents & get his dad approval.

AT Home at the McLaren mansion.

It was now eight-thirty and all the members of the McLaren family were sitting at the dining table waiting for Simon, Daniel and, Marissa however very soon after and Marissa, Daniel and, Simon arrived at the mansion and joined the McLaren family members at the dining table as they greet everyone.

"Good night Mr.McLaren, and Mrs. McLaren how are you doing?."

I greet as I asked handing over our children Joshua, Jayden, and Josiah to the main maid to take care of them.

"Good evening, Michael and Teresa and how are you, Cole and Susan?."

Simon greets the McLaren family members at the dining table as Daniel hugs his mom and of course, shakes hands with Cole and Michael.

Soon after and the table was fully set with all the plates and champagne flutes including the huge Pyrex dishes with different foods and meats also one with the vegetables...

"So, son is this the beautiful young lady who you wanted us to meet?"

"Yes this is Maxine McAllister she is the young lady and she's also the one I want to make my wife I already proposed and she accepted."

Father asks as he smiles at us and I reply proudly and explained everything else to him and the rest of the family too which includes Marissa and Daniel too.

However, after my father ask to have a word with me in private we both left the dining room table and walk inside the drawing-room where we started our conversation...

"Son are you very sure you are making the right choice by making this young woman your wife?" Are you sure this young woman is not marrying you because of your wealth and status?."

Father asked and that's when I realized I didn't make sure she was marrying me for me and not my money or status so father and I came up with a plan to test her loyalty before I make the biggest mistake of my life by marrying a gold digger...

VOTE!

COMMENTS!

FOLLOW!

SHARE!

"