Chapter 63: The following morning and getting ready to leave to Seattle.

Author's note: Hello, once again to all my faithful readers and genuine followers and also my FB friends and family members too, I just want to reassure you all, especially my readers and followers that this story should be completed with another chapter including the extraordinary epilogue I have planned out for you all enjoy@Golden-author...

It was now the next morning very early it was just twenty-five minutes after six precisely when I got off the phone with the private tutors who tutor our sons letting them all know they could have the day off today and I would see them bright and early Monday morning, it was the start of the Weekend today so it was safe to say Monday morning I will see them, however, Daniel had already made Russell aware that he will be flying us all to Seattle, this morning too...

BTW, our sons Joshua, Jayden, and Josiah were now approximately five years and three months they could even dress now and also bath themselves too, and a few more things they were now able to do for themselves anyway Daniel was now out of the shower he was wrapped in a towel from his hips down...

"Babe, you can have" your shower now and sorry, if I was taking a bit longer than usual too."

Daniel told me as he turn on the blow-dryer on his dark brown hair.

"It's OK, sweetheart, I will just take my shower, now and while I am doing that choose your suit and a few more to bring with us too, and also if you could choose my main gown and a few more to bring with us and also heels for my gowns, I would be grateful to you babe, please."

"Of course, my love it will be my pleasure darling and while I am at it I will also choose your pieces of jewelry too."

Daniel told me as I left for the shower and very soon after I was finished in the shower I wrapped my body with a towel from the towel rack and walk over to the face basin where I wash my face with my Loreal facial wash thoroughly I brush and floss my teeth and I had also wash my hair and so I wrap it in a towel and I was back inside our bedroom when I look on the bed there lies three gowns a gold sweetheart neckline backless fishtail style ankle-length with sequins adorn around the neck and the hem and a white sequins strapless ankle-length mermaid dress and the third was a red silk one shoulder that falls perfectly it was also ankle-length, after looking through the three gowns I decided to choose the third one as I blow-dry my long brunette hair and curl it and style it into an updo style on the dressing table was my pieces of platinum jewelry Daniel bought a few years ago however, I add the earrings to my ears and the necklace to my neck and the bracelet with my name engrave in it I add to my wrist the heels for each gown were on the ground by the bed and so I took up the red sandals and strap it up on my feet afterward very soon I was at my dressing table applying my makeup and soon I was done with the application I walk over to the full-body mirror and was examining myself but my appearance was excellent after placing four more gowns and shoes /heels and my phone charger and a few clutch bags and my makeup kit too also my blow-dryer and my Babyliss curler too I took up everything I will be needing and went to get my sons in their bedrooms but they weren't there and their bags were also missing so I left with my pullman and venture down the stairs and inside the den were my loving husband and three sons all dressed in their Howard Taylor suits and their Marc Jacobs suede shoes...

"Hey babe, let's go so we can arrive on time, OK."

I greet Daniel as I exclaim and we all walk outside to the white Hummer Daniel locks our mansion's front door and set the alarm codes on the door.

"OK, darling, let me first set the alarm code on the door, and lock the mansion's door

soon I will be inside the Hummer with you, just a minute my love."