Chapter 6-Daniel P.O.V and Marissa and Daniel's dinner date.

Author's Note: Hi everyone to all of my followers and faithful readers I will upload chapter six of His Hired Wife tonight, so look out.@singlelady36.

Daniel's POV.

I think I am starting to grow feelings for my hired fiancee', the way she makes me feel when I am with her is electrifying, her touch sent tingles down my spine, and her soft velvety lips were so kissable and that kiss shared at the Beckham's family hotel when we were talking about the events that would sometimes be held there, then all of a sudden it was like a bomb exploded, in my mouth that night.

I am totally and definitely falling for Marissa, without a shadow of a doubt in my mind, I can't help myself my heart does flips when I hear her soft voice but what if she doesn't feel the same for me that is the big question.

The way Marissa, dealt with the questions my family; asks especially my mother, was very professional which I am pleased about I thought she was going to fail, but she totally outsmart, them she is an impressive and intelligent young woman.

I do really need to express my feelings to her though, no laughing matter, maybe on a dinner date tonight, and to be honest I could even make a real proposal tonight too, oh and BTW I also need to get Marissa a more expensive ring at Tiffany Jewelry Store, to make our relationship seems more realistic than fake.

The ring she's wearing now looks, pitiful and I think it will let our relationship seems fake, I know it is but you will be surprised, it might just turn out to be the opposite later, you never know and that time will come when mother is going to asks Marissa to see the beautiful ring I bought her.

THE END OF DANIEL'S P.O.V.

Normal P.o.v.

When I return, from the shopping center with both Doris and Teresa, after Ben the butler brought the bags inside and I step out of the limo and Teresa and Doris followed, I went inside the house and show Ben all the shopping bags that belong to me and he brought them up the stairs to the bedroom for me.

I was just about to sit on my bed when I glimpse a note sign by Daniel, so I took off my heels and take the note off of the side table and open it and read it and it read:

"Hi Marissa, I am out with dad at one of his business meetings, but I have made

reservations for us tonight at Alain Ducasse at the Essex House and the time is seven-thirty.

There is something, I need to tell you tonight."

Later Marissa.

Sign: Daniel xx.

The end of the note.

The time is now precisely,six-fifteen so I took a pair of black lace panties and the matching bra, from the drawer and stalk off to the shower, after a nice hot shower I wrap my slim frame and brush and floss my teeth and wash my face thoroughly and step back inside my bedroom, I didn't need to go into the walk-in-closet tonight my shopping bag held my dress and heels.

Yes, the new stiletto heels the deep red and gold ones I have decided to wear my new heels and one of my new dresses too I bought a deep red lace mermaid maxi dress with cap sleeves and a v-neck plus seam details that help the dress over my body, the lining finish above the knees, though, and the red lace overlay cascade to the ground in a beautiful fishtail hem.

After I got dressed, I took out my diamond necklace and earrings and added them to my ears and neck, Daniel had bought me the diamond set before our New York City trip and added a couple of full curls here and there in my hair too after blow-drying it.