Chapter 47: Two years later and Simon& Daniel signing documents.

It was now two years later and Joshua, Josiah, and Jayden were now three years old, however, Daniel and I weren't taking any risks with our sons by sending them to any nurseries or Kindergartens so we hire a professional tutor to tutor them at home for an offer he could not refuse, but he also has to sign an agreement with both ours and his signature on a contract.

This guy's name was Raymond L Jennings he admittedly graduated with a first-class with honors degree from the University of Harvard he also went to ULCA College and graduated with a bachelor's degree in English Lit, Business management, and tutoring and it was a friend of Daniel who recommends him to us so that's the reason we took his word and hire Raymond as far as I can see he was doing a great job with our little boys because Jayden could pronounce some more words and as for his brothers they could already say their ABC without stumbling over their words and they could also count to twenty now all three of them they were all learning more and more by the day...

Daniel and I were very happy now about how fast the boys were learning.

However, my pregnant women and the after birth campaign have been a success for two years and today will be the third year running for my campaign now and there isn't a shadow of a doubt in my mind that this campaign cannot and will not be even more successful for another ten or more years or if not more I also have an appointment with the General Chairman and the CFO of the Bank at the Civic Hall today at two-thirty...

After doing my routine such as my shower, brushing my teeth, and washing my face too I step back inside my bedroom and blow-dry my long brown hair while still wrap in my towel my phone rang and I look to see who was calling but it wasn't a call it was a face time from my lovely husband Daniel and so I answer his face time he could see that I was still wrapped in my towel.

"Hi, my beloved wife I can see you just had your shower?"

Daniel greets as he asks.

"Hello, darling and yes my love I just had my shower."

I reply as I blow a kiss to him.

"Now my love Marissa on a serious note the reason I call you my dear is to let you know father and I will be going to Mr. Clarkson which is father's Barrister so I might be home a bit late tonight but don't worry dear I am fine OK see you later lovely."

"OK, Darling, later dear."

"bye."

"bye, Daniel."

After saying our goodbyes I curl my hair loose and wear it down after curling my hair I walk over to my dressing table and take a seat on the chair in front of the mirror and take out my makeup kit with a particular palette call Juvias place and I apply a mix of two different colors on my eyelids which is the light purple and the light pink I use a bit of light purple for the creases and also for the base shortly and I was finished applying my makeup my eyeshadow was applied very neatly and light but glamorous too after applying my light pink lipstick to my lips with my glossy lipgloss on top completing the application.

However, very soon I was ready I take up my small white Versace handbag and exit our bedroom with my new phone and my files for my meeting at the Civic Hall after a couple of minutes and I was inside the white limousine shortly after greeting Jon the chauffeur...

"Where to madame?" Jon asks cheerfully as usual.

"To the Civic Hall, please thank you, Jon."

I reply while typing a text message for the chairman so he can know I am on my way.

However, ten minutes time and Jon was now parking in the lot of the Civic Hall which was a bit crowded too anyway after Jon opened my door for me and I stepped out of the limo I thank Jon and walk off with my bag and files to the huge office building after arriving at the front doors which were automatic they opened and I step inside and walk to the boardroom where the meeting was being held as I step inside to see both the General chairman and the CFO of the bank we greet each other and I took my seat around the long table and we start our discussion, in fact, my Pregnant women campaign and the afterbirth was the main subject here...

ELSEWHERE: Barrister Clarkson, Simon, and his son Daniel signing documents.

"So, father you told me you needed me to come along to Barrister Clarkson's office to sign something, so here I am at his office what do you want me to sign with you father?."

I asks my father because we were both inside Barrister Clarkson's office now but I was confused until father suddenly said.

"Well, son I had arranged three accounts for my three grandsons Joshua, Josiah, and Jayden however they won't be able to access these accounts until they're eighteen years old and they will also need to make something of themselves before they can access these accounts, Daniel, I am serious son, remember I won't always be around and that is why I need you to sign your signature on these two documents, Oh, and BTW I sign over my Santa Monica mansion in California, L.A to you and Marrisa OK."

We share an embrace as father and son.

We were apart soon and now all the documents were signed and so we tell Mr. Clarkson goodbye and shortly after we were both back inside the Hummer on our way to a luncheon to have lunch...

BACK IN THE BOARDROOM WITH MARISSA MEETING.

"Well, Mrs. Beckham, we both have come to a conclusion on the discussion of your Campaign the pregnant women campaign, and the afterbirth, your campaign has been very helpful throughout these two years, especially to young adults and younger girls and we know it will help a whole lot more for another two or even more years so, therefore, we both have decided to support your campaign in every way we both can, congratulations Mrs. Beckham."

The General chairman and the CFO of the Bank both explain to me as they also congratulate me as they shake my hand I was so happy I thank them with a cheerful smile as we all stood I take my files and we left through the door one after the other and soon after I was back in my limousine and Jon reversed out of the Car lot I told Jon to take me to a Subway so I could buy something to eat and drink...

VOTES!

FOLLOWS!

COMMENTS!

SHARE!