Chapter 21: Mellisa meeting Eric at the Nightclub in London.

A/N: Hello again everyone, to all of you who supported me even in my absence on here thank you very much.
Good to know that some genuine and caring people are still in this world.
Thanks again to all my faithful followers and genuine readers and faithful and genuine followers thank you very much for your support and votes and comments etc.
Anyway, this chapter will be mostly about Eric and Mellisa which is Daniel and Marissa's exes. Golden-author enjoy.

Mellisa P.o.v

This was now my life, which BTW was turning into a huge mess, one that I created I could see my enemies were now laughing at me, it was always the other way around.

I was actually regretting having sex with Victor before mine and Daniel's wedding day now, Victor had left a few weeks ago and he left me for another woman, everything was now coming back to haunt me.
Until I get my ex-fiancée forgiveness nothing will be well for me.
As I always do when anything gets too much for me to handle there was only one nightclub here in London south London, Brixton to be precise where I always go to cool down myself and forget about everything.

(END Mellisa P.o.v )

Normal P.o.v

Soon I was finished in the shower I wrap my towel around my body and wash my face properly and brush my teeth and walk back inside my bedroom where I met eyes with my ex-fiancé frame photo on my dressing table.

I took up the photo of him he was in a dark blue Kenneth Cole suit he is such a handsome stud.
After placing the photo back down on the dressing table I blow-dry my long black hair and straightened it and I apply my makeup to my face I wanted to try out a new lipstick from Chanel which is the ruby-red, so I did and I was now dressed in a backless halter neck thigh-length dress it was a red sequins dress I was wearing my red seven-inch stiletto heels too which complimented my dress excellently.

I quickly add my earrings and necklace to my neck and ears and soon I was in my car I reverse out of my driveway and I was now on the way to the club in South London, Brixton.

Half an hour time and I was parking my white BMW in the car park at Phonox nightclub, soon after I was finished parking and I was now walking up to the door of the nightclub where I met with the bouncer.

"Hello, Goodnight let's see some id before you go inside the club please?."

He greets me as he asked for my id, so I took out my driving license and hand it to him, he checks that it was genuine and hands it back to me.

"Have a great time." He told me with a smile and a sexy wink.
I quickly step inside the club and walk over to the bar and took a seat on one of the bar stools.

Two guys were sitting on the two bar stools beside me a very good looking and a tall one with bleach blond hair and the next one he was hot he looks like a male model he has brown hair and brown eyes.

"Hey, beautiful, what can I get you tonight?"

The bartender, ask me as well as he asks the guys too.

"I   will have a grasshopper cocktail on the rocks, please. "

I respond to him

"And I  will have a vodka on the rocks please."

The guy with brown hair told the bartender and his friend I assume the blonde hair guy is his friend told the bartender he would have one pint of draught Guinness.

Around ten minutes later and the bartender brought my drink to me and  I  pay him and soon after he brought the guys drinks to them which they paid for separately and walk over to a table where they sit down and drink their drinks  I took up my drink and walk over to a table  too where I sit down and drink my cocktail  but my table wasn't very far from the guys table.

So I could see that brown hair guy stealing glances at me every five seconds sometimes he even give me sexy winks and his smile was obviously one of the sweetest I was blushing so hard Omg! it was a good thing inside the club was a bit darker than usual too tonight.
It was also a quick reminder of when I first met Daniel, too that was how I blush it was uncontrollable when I met him.

I  can still remember when I met him as if it was just yesterday. 

Around fifteen minutes time and I was already drinking my second drink  and at that same time

The guy that have been stealing glances at me was drinking his third vodka and he was now coming over to my table and I was feeling like a little teenage girl now soon he was here standing at my table.

"Hi, you can take a seat, please." 

I offer gesturing with my hand to the chair.

"Thank you, beautiful and what is such a beautiful girl like you doing here all  by yourself and not with a boyfriend?."

He asks me as he cocks his head waiting for my reply.

"Well, I don't have a boyfriend and I am  here regretting a few things including wronging my ex-fiance.'

I  told him truthfully, as tears stream down my face silently.

"What a handsome guy like yourself  doing here without a girlfriend?."

I ask the same question too.

"Well, I actually did the same thing you did to your ex-fiancee' only difference is that you were Engage but I wasn't she was only my girlfriend and I dump her for her worse enemy but she left me now for another man."

He told me with a sad look as he swallows his drink in one gulp.

We introduced ourselves to each other and we chatted some more but I did not want another drink and Eric was already drunk and he was refusing to go home with his friend he said he wanted to come home with me and see where I live and maybe we could even finish our conversation at my place too.

So, I said whatever and let him come I think I can handle him.

Eric and I went home in my car and I make him a cup of black coffee and he drink it I made one for myself too but mine wasn't black though.

And I think the black coffee took care of him because in a few minutes time and he was asleep in my corner sofa so I got a blanket out of my bedroom and spread it over him in the sofa and I went upstairs to my bedroom and change into my white silk pajamas and got in bed and soon I was in  dreamland...

VOTES!

COMMENTS!

FOLLOWS!

SHARE!