Chapter 62: Marissa helping Daniel with the homeless Children.

Author's note: Hi, to all of my darling followers and readers also FB friends and family members thank you very much for your patience, compassion, Cooperation, and Faith in me and for sticking around with me until the end of my story  I know this story should be completed with another two chapters and an extraordinary epilogue, please enjoy @Golden-author.

It was now one month later and it was also April now too, also the final two weeks in March were the grand opening and ribbon cutting of Daniel's   Homeless children Aid shelter which was now very helpful, especially for teenage children also for the younger ones like seven or six years old, etc... anyway, I had already decided to step in and help out with my loving husband's homeless charity aid for the homeless children so after giving the matter a much-needed thought I decided to call my office and let my assistant know I won't be making an appearance in the office today and she should cancel all of my appointments and ones that can be re-schedule for another day, please do that for me unless it's an emergency...

MARISSA &  HER ASSISTANT  PHONE CONVO...

"Marissa:  "Good morning"

"Peyton:  "Good morning, Marissa Beckham's pregnant women and the after birth how can I help you?"

"Marissa: Peyton, it's me, Mrs. Beckham, anyway, I just call to let you know that I won't be making an appearance in the office today and also to cancel all of my appointments and re-schedule the ones that can be re-scheduled for a different day unless it's an emergency."

"Peyton: OK, Mrs. Beckham, right away and no there are no emergency appointments either."

"Thank you, Peyton, and bye, for now, see you in the  morning dear."

"See, you Mrs. Beckham."

After our goodbyes and we both hang up...

The time was now precisely ten fifty-five almost eleven however I had already had a particular outfit in mind that I want to wear to the occasion it will go just right with the occasion and had already taken my shower earlier this morning  I blow-dried my long brunette hair and curl it I add a few big bouncy curls here and there and let my hair fall I spray some of my hair sheen in my hair and comb out my hair gently soon after I apply my eyeshadow I use two colors one for the base of the two lids and a different one for the creases, anyway it was a light red that I used for both the lids and a bit of light purple for the creases I take my beauty  blender and blend the two colors which now look smashing if I do say so myself and I was finished with my eyeshadow I started on my blush which was just a little bit from my favorite palette Juvias place the Berries palette I just use a bit from the cherry red on both cheeks and blend out the color and after I apply my deep red lipstick with my glossy lipgloss on top to get a glossy finish...

Daniel was already down in Syracuse at his homeless aid for the children anyway my outfit was casual it consisted of a red halter neck blouse with a knot at the front and the neck styled with beads paired with a white leather skirt with the zipper at the side with my pair of red knee high boots adorn with fur at the top and my white Versace clutch bag with all of my possessions inside it  I was now dressed in my outfit and was ready to go when I remember my pieces of jewelry and that I forgot to add my earrings to my ears and I also forgot my necklace to add it to my neck and my bracelet too so I did exactly that and was out soon admittedly soon I was inside the black Hummer and soon Jon our chauffeur was on the way to the destination...