Chapter 36: Marissa's Contraction pains and Giving birth.

It was now two weeks since my twenty-fourth birthday, and I was also still in bed, however; Daniel was fast asleep but I don't blame him because it was still early in the morning it was precisely six- thirteen AM the midwife came here last week  Wednesday morning and run a few tests on me and she told us that we are doing great me and the babies.

However; something was not at all right because I was having some contraction pains at this very moment and I was not nine months yet I am now eight months and three weeks but I still didn't believe I was having contraction pains or going into Labor either I just think that was just impossible right now...

But when the pain started to get stronger I start to shake Daniel to wake him up.

"Darling wake up!" I am getting a lot of contraction pains."

I  scream as another pain as a knife stabbed through my abdomen I shake Daniel and his eyes peel open as he rubs his eyes to see better.

"Marissa darling?" Are you OK?"

Daniel asks as he slowly got up in a sitting position.

"No, it doesn't seem you are fine at all, what is going on my dear?."

He exclaims as he asks.

"I  think the babies are ready to come dear, I have been feeling really strong contraction pains they're like a knife stabbing me in my abdomen, and I know I am not ready yet but remember what Dr. Mathews said a few months ago that if I start to feel any pains you should take me to the hospital OK, "omg!" Daniel  another excruciating pain "ow!" "Oh!" "ow!"  "omg!."

I scream as the pains only get stronger and even crueler because the pains were deadlier now Daniel slowly got me out of bed and he told me he read in a book somewhere about how husbands can help prepare their expecting wives for established Labor, and he said this first stage is called the latent phase usually the longest stage of labor however while wives are in the latent phase they the husbands can get the wives something to eat or drink because they will need energy for the established labor, anyway I walk to the kitchen with Daniel While inhaling and exhaling and soon he handed a sandwich to me and I eat it.

The pain was not that bad again but I was still having contractions three minutes apart instead of one behind the other but they didn't stay that way for long at all.

"Goodness!" "Gracious!" "Me!" Daniel, the pains are back "omg," I think these pains won't leave me until I give birth trust me, my dear come on now Daniel!" you need to take me to the hospital seriously."

I  scream as the pains return in my waist and now I was in serious pain my waist was killing me Daniel slowly raised me up off of the couch I was sitting on he already had his car keys and his phone inside his jeans pocket he change into a few minutes ago but when he realizes how much pain I was in he got me through the front door as he locks it behind him.

"Darling, keep breathing just follow what we learn in antenatal classes OK," just inhale and exhale my dear  inhale and exhale," keep doing that we will arrive at the hospital soon now just keep breathing love."

Daniel told me as we stop at a red light but soon it turns green and Daniel sped off again too and in no time the car was turning inside the general hospital and very soon Daniel park his car and was out of the car he opens the back door and slowly got me out of the car he holds me up and slowly walks me to the hospital double doors as I scream out.

"MY WAIST!" "OMG!" "MY WAIST!"  OUCH!" OUCH!" "I CANT DO THIS!"

"Good morning," nurse is there any Doctors on duty my wife is in labor at the moment as you can see?."