Chapter 53: The next day Marissa, on her Private jet to Seattle.

The following morning and Marissa flew out to see the young couple in Seattle Washington DC she was already on her Private jet which was already high in the air anyway her sons have classes today so she and Daniel arranged with their children's babysitter to pop over to their mansion to babysit the children and to also made sure that they were all OK after they finished with their tutoring lessons and also help them with their homework if they got any...

A few hours later and arriving in Seattle Washington DC...

After I arrive in Seattle Washington DC,  I make sure my makeup was still very much intact and I re-apply my lipstick and lip-gloss for a glossy finish but I change my outfit and heels to something fancier it was a good thing I brought another, outfit and one more pair of my two-inch heels too the new outfit was a white lace and silk halter neck backless ankle length evening dress and a pair of gold sequins two-inch heels admittedly soon and I was now dressed in my outfit and heels I also replace my necklace and earrings and my bracelet too...

I checked my appearance in the mirror in the hotel room which I had booked to spend the night and I was looking fine as wine so I took up my clutch bag with my hotel room key/card and my purse and with the keys for the furnished three bedroom home I decide to present to the young couple here soon I was in the lift I press the button for ground floor and very soon I was in the lobby the lift doors open and I quickly slip out through the door before it closes again...

Soon after I left the lobby and call a cab but the cab came sooner than I thought so I got inside the cab and the driver asked...

After our greetings to each other, he asks...

"Where to young lady?" Here is the address where I am going."

I hand him a paper with the couple's address written on it.

Twenty minutes later and the cab was dropping me off at the address of the couple after stepping out of the cab I walk up to the office building and knock twice just before my third knock a beautiful young girl opens the door to me...

"Good night," ma'am, are you lost?"  She asks with a curious look.

"Well, no not really," young lady I'm actually, looking for a  young couple who by the way just give birth to a set of twin girls, oh and no none of that I am not from child service if you are worried," I am Marissa Beckham CEO and owner of the Company and project  the Pregnant women and the Afterbirth, I am here to help you and your children live better."

"Come on in, Mrs. Beckham, she asks me inside as she gestures with her hand I step inside the office space apartment, and there laid the most beautiful set of girl babies they were just perfect after some getting to know each other I call the same cab that brought me here and it came back but this time it was taking four passengers including the twins.

After giving the cab driver a piece of paper with my client's new home address and soon he sped off to the destination however soon after the cab driver arrived at the address I give him after helping Adelaide with the children both out of the cab and carry them also we were now both standing right in front of their new home in Arlington, County it was nothing fancy it was just a common American, style three bedroom house with a den and a nursery already full furnished the three bedrooms are en suites  BTW the rest of the house is fully furnished too the back garden is beautiful, I hand Adelaide's house keys to her and I take a picture of the moment so I can have it as evidence that I did give her the keys, anyway that moment will also be one of the greatest for me too that I could help a young teen couple's life and maybe impact the twins...