The Beckham's x-mas dinner & Daniel's Speech.

A/N: Hello to all my faithful followers, readers and FB friends this is the next chapter of His Hired Wife as you all can see for yourselves, but before I go any further, I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy new year when it comes may the Good Lord bless your X-mas this year.
Have a magnificent Xmas...
Anyway, this is a special Christmas chapter just for all of you. Enjoy! Golden-author.

It was now a month, since Marissa's mother's accident and Alexis, was now walking again and without the crutches too, and also Daniel and Marissa, had flown Alexis and Hayden Marissa's parents and her best friends Parceta and the other girls who will be taking part in the wedding ceremony back to New York City.

However, Daniel's bachelor friends from London, England was also on their way to New York City too, but they are flying on their own private jets and helicopters too.

It was also Christmas time again, too and Marissa was so glad because that's her favourite time of the year.
She couldn't wait to arrive in New York City so that they could go shopping together but this time with her mother too.

"Oh, darling, I am so happy that it is Christmas My favourite time of the year, and I will be going shopping with my mom and the girls."

I told Daniel, as I give him a light kiss on the lips.

"Well, that is great my love, but will you be OK though?" You know that I worry about you Marissa since you start having severe morning sickness remember how sick you got a few weeks ago back in London because of the morning sickness?" Please be careful my love. "

Daniel told me as he slowly closes the distance between us and kiss me passionately, his kiss was full of love and affection and most importantly passion it lasted about a minute or two and soon after we pull apart slowly and walk over to the sofa and we both took a seat and started talking about Christmas shopping and getting a Christmas tree and decoration for the tree too.

Four Hours Later

We had arrived back in New York City
Home again myself and the girls and also my Parents quickly   got inside the Hummer, that was waiting for us, and Daniel got in after all of us and soon after we were back at the Mansion Parceta was a bit shock and surprised to see where I was living and my parents too, but they pretty much have to get over it.

After the Chauffeur Park the Hummer, he got out and open the car door for Daniel and then Daniel came around the other side and open my door like a gentleman he extends his hand to me, so I took it and get out of the Hummer and Eva, Kassandra and Parceta and also my parents got out too.

"Daniel is this your home?"
My mom asks Daniel while looking very shock and surprised.

"Yes, ma'am, it is the family mansion where Marissa and I live for now."

Daniel replied as he gives me a sexy wink and I smile at him.

LATER THAT AFTERNOON.

After I took a nice hot shower, I got dressed in my white leather skirt with belt inside the waist detailed with a silver buckle and my silver sequence top with three-quarter sleeves I am wearing a pair of white winter boots and a thick white shawl over my top too.