Chapter 61: Two months later Valentine's day and old friends&enemies.

Author's note: To all of my genuine followers and faithful readers and FB friends and family members I want to say I am very thankful to all of you guys who had enough faith in me thanks for sticking around with me this story has only four more chapters including a great Epilogue...be safe@Golden-author.

Today was Valentine's Day and Daniel and Simon were out together at the moment I was getting dressed in one of the new outfits I had already called my best friend Parceta I told Parceta to bring the children with her so she could leave them with our babysitter Candice she will take great care of her children too admittedly soon and Parceta's chauffeur-driven limo was driving up inside my driveway anyway very soon and I was finished applying my makeup and styling my hair and I was looking stunning if I do say so myself I exit my bedroom and venture down the stairs soon and I arrived inside the living room where my best friend was with her children...

"Hi, Ceta, how are you doing since the last time we have spoken in person?" Anyway Ceta, hand your children to our babysitter Candice and my best bet is that she's inside the boys' bedroom tidying up...

"Candice!" Candice!"  I shouted.

"Yes, ma'am, I am coming I will be there in a few minutes, time,"

Candice responds with fear in her voice as she speedwalk down the stairs to the living room to me.  

"Yes, ma'am, here I am is there a problem?"  Candice asked, fidgeting with her fingers as she look down at her feet."

"Well, Candice, you already know my best friend Parceta Jones, that's Mrs. Jones to you, BTW anyway Parceta and I planned to go shopping for our husbands today so I could get Daniel something he can treasure and Ceta could get Riley something for his Valentine's day so I told Ceta to leave her children with you and you will take fantastic care of them and I will pay you triple with a bonus included OK so don't worry I explained everything to Candice and give her a sweet smile as I told her not to worry...

After  Candice takes the Quadruplets from Ceta and Ceta instructs her on what not to do and what to do if they won't sleep and keep crying...

Soon after and we were both inside our white Hummer  Parceta sent her limo back to her mansion now that we were both going to the same stores we also remember that the last time we went shopping in the city we both spotted an antique shop and we promised ourselves that the next time we go to the city again we will check out the antique shop and see all the things they sell and maybe I  could get something for my loving husband Daniel something he could treasure for years to come because he has everything already he isn't short on anything, so maybe something from the antique shop would be the best, so I  told Jon, my chauffeur, to bring both me and Parceta to Estelle's Grand Antique store in Brooklyn...

Very soon after and Jon was parking at the side of the road where a big enough parking spot was admittedly soon Jon opens the doors for us and we both thanked him and stepped out of the  Hummer and walk to the shop door and just open the door and step inside I saw a heavily pregnant woman she was quarreling with a scruffy-bearded man whose hair was in cane rows he was very tall and kind of mix complexion anyway I minded my own business when abruptly...

"Todd, help, please I think the baby is going to come if not this morning then tonight for sure please Todd!"  Why are you being such a cold-hearted jerk Todd?"

"Well, because first of all, I didn't put you in the family way, and second of all I am sure you can get a taxi to the hospital for a check-up  let them check you up, Sophie!."