Chapter 11: Finally arrived and Marissa and Daniel Night of Romance.

A/N: Hello to all my faithful followers, readers and FB friends and everyone else this is chapter 11 as you all can see but before I say anything else I would like to say sorry for the delay but I was working on the chapter and as I always say you cannot rush perfection. So please forgive me I hope you had a great Christmas and I wish you all a happy New year too, and I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter. Thank you for your support, Golden-author enjoy xx.

After almost seven hours in the air we finally landed at London Gatwick Airport, there were nowhere else that Daniel's Jetplane could've land, Daniel speak with the head of security at the airport and they told him the jet could only stay there for a few days and they would place an alarm on it so if anyone tries to steal it the alarm would go off and alert them back at the office and also they will have at least three securities guarding it at the airport.

After Daniel thank the securities we took a cab after Russell was finished bringing out the bags out of the jet plane, the cab driver places them inside the boot of his cab.

I told the driver the address and about twenty-five minutes later he arrives at my home in Fulham, London city, Daniel and I got out of the cab but Russell took the cab to the Savoy hotel in Covent Garden where he was going to spend the night.

I ring the doorbell twice and my mother opens the door just before I ring the bell a third time.

"OMG!", "Marissa, what a pleasant surprise, come give your mother a hug."

Mom scream as she asks me for a hug and I give her a huge bear hug, I was so exhausted but I couldn't be too exhausted though because I have a small surprise for Daniel, which I think he will love but for now he wasn't gonna miss having a good chat with my parents.

"Darling, come on in and I see you have brought along a nice gentleman too, we have been waiting for this moment my dear, your father and I and finally Marissa you are getting married."

"How did you know that I was getting married mom?."

I ask.

"I could tell dear, it's just mother's intuition, Marissa."

She replies hugging me.

Mom gesture with her hand as she told me how long she and dad have been waiting for this moment.

Daniel and I step inside the house I went back and help mom with the shopping bags and mine and Daniel's Pullman.

After mom and I finished bringing the bags inside we went back to the dining hall where Daniel and dad were talking.

"Well, let's get on with the introduction, then shall we?."

I told Daniel as I ask him.

"Yes, we shall darling, well dad and mom, this handsome, gorgeous young man here is my fiance', Daniel Beckham, Daniel this sweet and beautiful woman here is my mother Alexis Sinclair and this kind and friendly man here is my father Hayden Sinclair."

"I am pleased to meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Sinclair, you have a really great daughter and she's very helpful too, and I can also see where Marissa get her good looks from too."