Chapter 51: One month later and Marissa parents 31st Anniversary & attending.

It was now one month since I found out I was three months pregnant well now I was now four months pregnant and my baby bump was showing as if there were two babies inside there any way that's, by the way, this month October the 5 was fast approaching and that date is my parents' thirty-first wedding Anniversary and Daniel and I  and also the rest of the Beckham family members will be surprising them by attending without invitation I got a beautiful gift for my mother and something I know my dad would be thankful for.

Daniel also got both his mother and father-in-law great gifts for him and she and Simon did too...

MEANWHILE in Seattle...

A  young teenage girl call Adelaide Morrison was in labor now and her boyfriend who was only sixteen years old just a year older than her his name was Christian Grey they both were kicked out of their own parents' houses when Adelaide got pregnant now she was in labor and Christian was trying his best to help her through the front door they were living in Christian's uncle's empty office space it was like a one bedroom with a mattress and a small fridge anyway as Christian get a Uber and get her inside the back seat...

" Please, take us to the general hospital in the city, driver, and please be Asap too,' my girlfriend is in labor."

Christian humbly told the driver as a streak of tears run down his left cheek.

Soon and the driver pulls up inside the driveway of the hospital Christian thank him and helps Addy get out of the back seat he stretches the money to the driver but he refuses it...

" Keep, your money son you never know when you might need it, my boy"
consider this free ride an investment in your family's future OK just pay it forward whenever you can."

The driver told Christian as he push the money back to him with a smile and quickly drive away.

"Thank you so much, Mister,"   Chris replied smiling.

He got Addy inside the hospital and told the nurses that his girlfriend Adelaide was in labor, soon they took her in a wheelchair to a room Christian could only assume was the delivery room but soon one of the nurses run to the waiting room to Christian and told him...

"Mr.Grey, sorry about the interruption in your reading but your girlfriend Adelaide is asking for you so please follow me you need to put on some scrubs before you enter the delivery room OK, here you go these are the scrubs you need to put on Mr. Grey."

Christian  Point of view.

While I was inside the waiting room reading a magazine of my choice I heard someone calling my name then they started apologizing for interrupting my reading so I look up from the magazine and it was one of the nurses who was inside the delivery room with my girlfriend but she told me, Adelaide, my girlfriend was asking for me and so I need to follow her and I will need to put on scrubs before I enter the delivery room so she hands a pair of scrubs to me and I took them and soon I was dressed in the scrubs after I step into the delivery room immediately after through Adelaide screams and tears and the way her palm was sweating while she squeezes my hands I could feel her pain too...

END   Of  Christian Point of view.

Normal Point of view.

"Ms. Morrison, are there any family members you would like us to contact?."

"No!" I have no family members in fact  my parents actually disowned me."

"Even my boyfriend's parents disowned him and it's all because of me."

A  nurse ask me and I explained everything including Christian's mishaps with all of his living family members same thing as mine...

A  few hours after one epidural and Christian cheered me on that I can do it and he was right I could because I did  it I gave birth to a set of identical girl babìes and about an hour later the nurse whose name I later learned is Paula took me to the shower and I wash my honey blonde hair and then she brought me to the maternity ward where two incubators were by a bedside and Christian was standing there too smiling at me so I wink at him as I smile...

"Hey, Christian, let's name our daughters," but what should we name them remember they  also need a middle name too, OK, so I will name this one on my side Alexya Kristina Grey," that is a beautiful name Addy, well as for this little blue-eyed beauty on my side I will name her Alexis Kristen Grey."

So after I name my daughter well one of them Christian commend me telling me her name was beautiful however I thank him for the compliment but he also named our second daughter and her name is beautiful and actually funny enough their names are very similar...  

" Their names are similar Christian."  
I told him as we both smiled and he give me a knowing wink...

" Addy, I am going home to get a few clean clothes for you and I will be back soon don't worry darling. "

"Bye love see, you soon,"     Christian told me as he left.

"Bye Chris see you love you, babe."

I reply to Christian as he strides through the ward doors inside the halls of the hospital until he was out of sight...

MEANWHILE   BACK  IN NEW YORK City...

We were all packed and ready to go on the jet plane I, Daniel, our sons, and also Simon we step up inside the jet with Jayden, Josiah, and Joshua dressed in their three-piece white  Kenneth Cole suits with gold three-quarter ties they were wearing their Vans and Daniel was wearing his white Kenneth Cole Jacket suit with white and gold stripes tie and his black Marc Jacobs shoes and I was wearing my new gown which was a gold halter neck backless gown styled with two splits from the thighs to the hem of my dress which is adorned with sequins the dress is silk and lace with sequins at the hem and neck I was wearing my new gold bracelet on my wrist and my gold necklace around my neck and my gold teardrops earrings...

My shoes were also new it was a pair of gold four inches heels and my hair was done in excellent style up in an artfully arranged style...

After quick and the Beckham family members were now aboard Daniel's  Jet plane and Riley and Parceta and also their children will be there on their own helicopter too admittedly.   

Soon and we were off to Britain I know that we would not be arriving in the United Kingdom until the following morning early so we were now on our way I took a shower and washed my face and brushed my teeth properly I went to the room Daniel was still sitting watching a movie so I join him as I ask...

"Where are the others darling?."

I ask sitting down on the corner sofa delivering a light kiss to his lips.

"Well, they are in their bed, my love."

Daniel replies as he winks at me seductively and places a hand around my shoulders pulling me closer to the sofa...

THE  FOLLOWING  MORNING   IN   BRITAIN, THE UK.

I  was so comfortable in my husband's arms and with his arms around my shoulders that I don't have a clue how or when I fell asleep or how I get in my bedroom in the United Kingdom because when I woke up with Dan's arms around me like a safety net that's precisely where I was...

AUTHORS NOTE: Hello, to all my faithful followers, readers, FB friends, family, and everyone else who read this story finally it will be completed in a few days' time with no more than 3 or 4 more chapters Epilogue included makes it 4 or 5 more thank you, everyone, for your patience, cooperation, faith, and your trust in me I thank you for your comments, votes, adding my story almost complete book to your reading lists thanks again. Enjoy. Golden-author...

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FOLLOW!

SHARE!