Chapter 34: Simon and Daniel heart to heart.

A/N: Hello, to all of my readers and faithful followers forgive me for the delay on this story's chapters I needed to take a break BTW my specialist's doctor orders but I am back now and I am already working on 2 chapters for this one so enjoy @Golden-author.

It was already the weekend precisely Friday morning but I had already taken my bubble bath my sweet husband Daniel prepare for me this morning which was very selfless of him and I had already eaten my breakfast too earlier and was just lying on my back on one of  the sunbeds at the poolside just getting a tan the weather was quite sunny today which wasn't always, anyway;
Daniel was out with his father at the moment, he told me he was going out with his dad to a business meeting in Syracuse, town hall.

(MEANWHILE  AT  SYRACUSE  TOWN HALL IN THE BOARDROOM MEETING)

"Good morning, Mr. Hamilton this is my son Daniel here and it's a pleasure to meet you in person,"  Simon told the client who was now sitting at the boardroom table as he smiles with an extended hand to Mr. Hamilton and they shake hands.

Both Simon and Daniel take their seats at the table and discuss the business.

"So, Mr. Hamilton do you understand that you've flown all the way from  the United Kingdom, England just so you can sign the documents to close our five million pounds deal?."

Simon asks because he didn't want another misunderstanding with this client like he had last year with Mrs.Silvas so he has to make sure Mr. Hamilton actually understood what he was about to do and that there would be no going back after signing his signature.

"Of course, Mr. Beckham I am not a naive teenager who doesn't know what he's doing you know; I do understand these documents that after I sign my signature I will not be able to undo it, Mr. Beckham, I understand everything clearly OK, and I know you are one of the best businessmen in the world and in New York City, and that is exactly why I fly all the way here to do business with you instead of Trump or Mr.Ace he is also a good businessman and he's also a billionaire, but all my friends back in the UK preferred you so that's another reason too."

Mr. Hamilton the client explained to Simon and Daniel as he smiles at Simon with a small nod.

"Thank you so much," Mr. Hamilton for taking such a great interest in me and tell your friends I said thanks."

"Anyway, Mr. Hamilton, now that I know you have a good understanding of the documents, here they are please sign your signature at the top and bottom where the x is turned over and sign again repeat the same top and bottom signing and on the third page too repeat it again with your signature top and bottom OK?."

Simon told Mr. Hamilton and he signed all three pages of the contract after signing it Simon; check it to make sure all were signed properly and they were and the deal was closed now.

Simon and Daniel both shook hands with Mr. Hamilton and Mr. Hamilton left and was in one of Simon's limos on his way back to the location where Mr. Hamilton's private jet was parked and waiting for him to take him back to the UK...