Chapter 25: Riley's P.O.V

Riley's  Perspective

It has now been four complete weeks aka one month, since Parceta and I became friends and we both have gotten to know each other better over the course of the four weeks and also over our dates and on our facetime we have found out that we even have a lot of common ground too during our facetime,  we learn that we both love dancing salsa, Disco and Waltz too and much more and Parceta is just a loving young woman who put my mind at rest and when I look at her she makes me feel like we were destined to be together.

However,  I know  I am falling and I am falling very hard for Parceta but the question still remains unanswered.

The question is does Parceta feels the same way for me?

I wanted to express my feelings and love to Parceta this evening may be on a date and ask her how she feels about me so she can express her feelings to me too and so we will be even.

Maybe I can borrow one of Daniel's yacht for this evening and hire someone to cook the meal and I'll let them prepare Parceta's favorite meal too and I'll get a bottle of her favorite wine also Cabernet Sauvignon after getting her some things for the date with a written note inside the bag.

And we'll see how things go tonight and I know Parceta will never turn down my date I have faith in her by now.

I will let Eve deliver them to her while I go get ready for my date...

THE   END  OF   RILEY'S  PERSPECTIVE.

VOTES!

COMMENTS!

FOLLOWS!

SHARE!