Chapter 20:Daniel surprises for Marissa.

Author's Note: Hi everyone sorry that I didn't update more regularly, but it's not my fault for not being able to upload my works on here not only on here but on Episode too. I had writer's block for few months, so sorry for the delay anyway if this chapter is not too long at least you will know why. Enjoy reading this chapter. Golden-author. 

An hour and a half time, and I were now ready to go with Daniel, to find out my surprise that he has for me at his mansion.

"Dad, I will be back soon OK. "
I told my dad giving him a peck on the cheek.

"OK, my dear see,  you later darling and you kids go have fun now and have a nice time. "

Dad told us both with a smile as he got up from his armchair.

I was wearing a red silk draped dress with the narrow black belt around the waist it had three quarters sleeves which are made from pattern lace, I was wearing my red sequins seven-inch stiletto heels too anyway I was now standing in front of the door but before I could turn the door angle to open it, Daniel, gently grab a hold of my hand and speak.

"No, you don't Marissa, not so fast my love I have to blindfold you first my dear. "

Daniel, explain as he blindfolds me and opens the door and guides me.

"But darling, you said that you have a surprise for me at your mansion? ," So, is there another surprise for me before the one at your mansion?"

I told him as I ask very curiously.

"Well, we'll have to wait and see dear, won't we?." Isn't that correct darling?."

Daniel replied to my question

Soon after and both of us was at my gate Daniel remove the blindfold from my eyes and I was so surprised.

"Ta-Da! "My love, your first surprise from me and from now on this will be your ride while we are here OK. "

He told me with one of his charming award-winning smile and a sexy wink. 

While I stood there with my hand over my mouth, I was just surprised but at the same time excited too, my first surprise is a Limo driven by Jack, Daniel's Chauffeur, as Daniel did the introduction after our entrance into the Limo.

While inside the Limo Daniel and I talk about everything including our wedding which was soon approaching.

"So, Marissa dear, how do you feel about the wedding, our wedding day darling, which is now three months  from now?"

He asks as he intertwined our fingers together with a huge smile on his face.

"I'm so happy and excited  about it Darling, I cannot wait until our wedding day darling it sounds like it's going to be challenging but very special and a successful day too."

I respond surprise but at the same time very excited too.

Soon, we both arrive at Daniel's mansion, he opens the door and blindfold me once again and guide me up the marble tiles stairs and I step onto the landing which is upstairs, Daniel guided me all the way to his huge bedroom after stepping inside he stopped too.

A few minutes after and Daniel remove the blindfold from my eyes and shouted surprise.

"Surprise! " darling here is your second surprise it's in that huge silver box on the bed and has, a look inside the shower room please afterward OK. "