Chapter 41: Two weeks later and another night of passion.

It was now two weeks since Simon's birthday party at the mansion.
And I have been getting a very strong urge for a night of passion with my loving husband Daniel I was home with the children I was watching a new movie on Netflix call Ma anyway the boys were asleep now and so I  carry them to their nurseries and lay them inside their cribs and left their rooms and went back to my bedroom and take the movie off of pause and finished watching it.

Soon after and I was in the shower now having a nice hot shower soon and I was finally finished in the shower I stepped out of the shower and walk over to the face basin I wash my face thoroughly and brush my teeth too and step back inside my bedroom with a white towel wrap around my body I take a  seat after getting dressed in my red lace and silk panties and bra set I blow-dry my long brunette hair and straightened it then brush it and let it loose as I get up from my seat I take my black and gold nightgown and wrap it around my body and secure the belt as I was in the process of securing the belt even better I heard Daniel's black 2021 Lamborghini Urus SUV drive up in our driveway.

I was so happy inside but a bit nervous you could see that I was so nervous but what for? It was only Daniel and I wanted him to come soon but now that he is home I am all nervous this was like the second day here all over again I wanted him to satisfy my needs and right now I really needed him and as soon as he steps inside the living room I run to him and straight into his arms I grab his jacket and unbuttoned the two buttons.

"Hey wow easy there my  love" what  is going on with you darling?."

Daniel stops my fingers from unbuttoning any more buttons on his shirt as he asks what is going on with me.

"Nothing darling, I just really need you to satisfy my needs right now come on my love."

I  reply smiling and return to unbuttoning his shirt as his Kenneth Cole jacket fall to the ground he kisses me passionately and without breaking our kiss he brought me over to the corner sofa and he loses my nightgown which fell to the floor and I take off his shirt and tie and he pulls off my pantie with one hand using his teeth to unhook my bra which was hook at the front and I strip off his boxers after pulling his trousers off then finally we were both naked now.

"My love I know neither of us like the feeling of condoms but it is our safest option right now to prevent another pregnancy so soon OK I know we both prefer skin to skin darling but when the boys are old enough we will give them a sister or brother OK."

Daniel told me which I understand the situation perfectly so I agree as he took a condom from his briefcase  
I put the condom on him and made sure it was on there good too after inspecting it Daniel position my legs apart and with a few small thrusts and very soon he was inside me I could feel things I have never felt before but satisfyingly Daniel shuddered against me, his fingers run through my silky hair, jerking my head back so his mouth could possess mine with a voracious hunger unleashed restraint that knock me off of my feet.

Breathing heavily,Daniel released my now swollen lips and whisper something fiercely apologetic in Italian.

"Mi dispiace tanto tesoro."
Which translated to I am so sorry darling.

So I reply back in Italian to him.

"Va bene Mia cara." This means that is OK  my dear.

"Three times we have made love and twice I lost control,' and have behaved like a total uncivilized bastard.

"This time, it won't be like that.'
Daniel swept me up in his arms with a seductive smirk I whisper against his cheek.

"You can be as uncivilized as you like."

As he put me down on our bed in our bedroom I was incredibly excited for another round and he was right because this time he was teaching me of pleasure that has no limits, pleasure that went on and on until I scream his name, but it was caught up and controlled by the storm of passion Daniel was covering my neck down with hot kisses and until we both finally climax and I fall back onto my back and Daniel did the same, we were both breathing hard now and we were really exhausted afterward soon after Daniel and I got in the shower together and have a shower but after our shower we change into our pajamas and went to bed and soon we both were fast asleep...

VOTES!

COMMENTS!

FOLLOWS!

SHARE!

His Hired Wife.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara