Marissa P.o.v and 3 weeks since their arrival in Britain.

Author's Note / To all my readers, fellow-writers, faithful followers and FB friends I am so sorry for the delay but I had a lot of things to deal with  (personal stuff and etc) so I got them out of the way before I get back to my works on here so I am sorry I hope you will forgive me. Golden-author enjoy.

Chapter 19.

It was now three weeks since we arrived here in London, my mother was getting better now too she still has to attend the appointments at the bone specialist Dr. At the hospital.

My Dad and fiance were getting along quite well with each other.
I was actually impressed with the way they got on so well not many soon to be in-laws get on with each other that well as my fiance, and Dad was.

Right now they are inside the living room discussing the pageboys' suits and the design of the suits but because Daniel and I already discussed the color code for our wedding which will be purple, white and gold too.

My mom was sleeping and I was taking her place in the kitchen today it is Sunday afternoon and I will be taking care of the Dinner today I am glad to be because then Daniel will taste my cooking for the first time I hope he will like it.

I am so, excited now oh and that reminds me of Daniel little surprise for me after dinner at his mansion in Chelsea, Omg !  how could I forget that oh well,  let me get on with the food then so I can finish before three.

I wonder what kind of surprise, Daniel, have for me at his place? Let's wait and see...

A/N: I know this chapter is a bit on the short side but the others will be longer trust me. Golden-author enjoy.

VOTES!

COMMENTS!

FOLLOWS!

SHARE!