Chapter 31: The final week of Marissa and Daniel honeymoon and their date.

This week was now the final week of mine and Daniel's honeymoon in Verona it was already Friday, night tomorrow morning we are supposed to go home back to New York City but Daniel and I have a date tonight he told me it was a surprise for me so he couldn't tell me where it was.

Anyway, our date tonight was at eight-thirty PM but it was precisely seven-fifty-nine so just after both myself and Daniel return from our moonlight swim in the pool and we both return to our suite I look at the time and it was eight-ten I was surprised at the time and I remember about our date too.

"Darling it's after eight now have you forgotten about our date?" I exclaim as I asked Daniel.

"No my love I haven't forgotten about our date dear."

He retorted.

Shortly afterward I apply my makeup neatly and lightly to my face I used the blue eyeshadow very light and neat to my eyelids 
I apply a bit of blush to my cheeks just lightly just for rosier cheeks and my Ruby-red lipstick by Chanel and my strawberry flavor glossy lipgloss on top for a glossy finish after I was finished, applying the makeup I straightened, curled, and styled my long Brown hair in an extravagant style at the side.

Soon after I got up from the chair at the dressing table and took out three evening and ballroom gowns with the ideal heels to match too the first gown I tried was a golden sequin halter neck backless ankle length with golden seven-inches stiletto heels with a black and gold shimmy clutch purse and the second one is a red ankle-length mermaid style gown with a red carvela kage high heels and a white and red clutch bag and the third one was a white lace ballroom gown ankle-length adorn with sequins with sweetheart neckline with a white beaded seven inches stiletto heels and a gold sequin Versace clutch purse.

However, after a long and hard look at all three outfits, I decided to go with the white ball gown soon after and I was dressed in my outfit I add my gold Diamond earrings to my ears and my gold Diamond necklace to my neck and my gold Diamond bracelet to my wrist too, I check my appearance in the mirror and I was looking excellent if I do say so myself but as I was about to turn around I felt two strong arms around my huge stomach Oh and just so you know the ball gown I am wearing tonight is a maternity style any way that's, by the way, those strong arms around me were Daniel's he was nicely dressed in his Armani suit and his black dressing shoes by Marc Jacobs.

His gold wristwatch was on his wrist and he was wearing a pair of gold oval shape cufflinks too he was all dressed he check his appearance in the mirror and he was looking fine as wine we both pick up our phones and my clutch purse I place my phone and makeup kit in my purse along with some cash then Daniel and I exited our bedroom suite and we got inside the lift after the doors open and soon we were both in the lobby now and our stretch limousine soon arrived at the hotel gates.

"Be careful Sweetheart, just take your time" or why don't you hold onto my arm dear that would be much easier for you."

Daniel exclaimed as he told me to be careful or hold onto his arm.

Shortly after we both got inside the limo and it sped off to our destination I didn't know where Daniel was taking me to and I wasn't about to ask him either but very soon and we arrived at a huge building that looks like a modern skyscraper with a huge balcony that was the only difference between it and the skyscrapers back in New York City after the limo was in park the chauffeur gets out and opens the door for us.