Chapter 54: Next day & Daniel's POV And Marissa getting ready for lunch.

Daniel's POV.

I was missing my loving wife Marissa but I knew she was away making someone else's life much better than before I believed in her so I just relaxed and watched movies and eat ice cream with my sons after paying our babysitter she offers that I could call her if any emergencies or business calls from my work so I thank her for the offer after waving to the boys she walks through the front door and left in her car.

Anyway, I will be spending a few hours at home with Joshua, Josiah, and Jayden my three sons, before four o clock when my meeting with Mr. Roberts is finally here and so I will just give them their baths and get them dressed, and bring them to their grandfather's mansion right before 4:00 then and that's what I did to be on time for my meeting with Mr. Roberts the CEO and the others at the boardroom meeting and I used my father's method and it was successful I got the contract I got Mr. Roberts to sign my ten million dollars contract...

After the meeting was over everyone was congratulating me which I was appreciative of I thanked them but everyone also ask me how I got Roberts to sign my contract. However, I just told them it's politeness and being yourself...

END OF DANIEL'S POV.

NORMAL POV.

While I was in my suite searching for outfits to wear to my luncheon with Adelaide and Christian however, while searching my eyes landed on one of my new evening dresses it was a red one-shoulder adorn with red fur silk maternity style gown the hem and neckline adorn with fur it was an ankle-length gown, after blow-drying and curling my long dark brown hair I take a seat and apply my eyeshadow and a bit of blush with my red lipstick with my glossy-lipgloss on top for a glossy finish anyway I get my feet inside my two-inch heels with the red bows on top they looked great with my gown and these big curls in my hair I use my hair sheen in my hair and brush it out gently with the brush quickly I got up and pick up my red clutch bag I take my phone and purse with my cash and credit cards and place inside my bag too after I exit the hotel suite with my suite key/card and everything else I get in the lift and press the button for ground floor and soon I was in the lobby...

Quickly, I call a cab and soon the cab was here so I got inside and told the driver I was going to meet my friends first at their home at lot 325 Arlington, county and he sped off...

"Right, away ma'am," he told me as he sped off to my destination.

A couple of minutes later...

"Here you, are ma'am this is lot 325 Arlington, County" Would you like me to wait, for you too ma'am?."

He told me as he ask me with his hands on the steering wheel.

"Yes, thank you," I would appreciate it very much if you could" Of course I can wait, don't worry I will wait for you."

I told him thanks and that I would appreciate it very much, and he assured me that he can wait for me I must not worry.

But anyhow when all of us came back out of the house I was looking to see the cab but the cab was not at the gates again he was now across the road on the next side we cross the road and got inside his cab and he told us how some boys wanted him to leave the gates so he parked his cab somewhere else on the same street about twenty-five minutes later and the cab was now arriving at the Bull Eye's luncheon cafe soon and the cab was parked I pay the cab driver and I even give him a little tip for his time after he left we all walk inside the cafe and Christian ask for the reservations he made at the cafe and the usher found them and brought us to our table so I took a menu and Adelaide and Christian both read the menus too both drinks and meals menus...