Two weeks later and back in NYC.

A/N: Hello everyone my readers, and followers and to all my FB friends and everyone else, in general, this is chapter 14 as you all can see I hope you will enjoy reading it too. Golden-author.

It was now two weeks after we were back in New York City, but Daniel and I made sure that all of our friends who we give the roles of Bridesmaids and Pageboys and best man got invitations but they also have to be in New York City before my bridal shopping and before Daniel's suit fitting so Daniel says that he will send his private Jet plane for everyone before both events take place my mother and father would be here earlier than the pageboys and bridesmaids though.

However, since I return to New York City, I have been feeling really sick and I have been throwing up too, I wonder what was going on.

I  told Daniel, I wasn't feeling well and he was happy to introduce me to their family Doctor, Dr. Mathews, I  have an appointment with Doctor. Mathews tomorrow morning ten-thirty tomorrow Tomorrow is Monday BTW.

All of us has a Charity ball event, to attend tonight and it was precisely seven twenty-one and the Ball was not until eight-thirty, I was in the shower enjoying a nice hot shower when I felt like throwing up again, so, I hurriedly run out of the shower after sliding the doors open and drop to my knees as I puke my guts out in the toilet it was a good thing that my hair was wash and put in a bun already, after a couple of minutes and I was finished I got back inside the shower and was soon out of the shower I wrap myself with a towel and also my hair was wrap in a towel, I walk over to the face basin and wash my face thoroughly and brush and floss my teeth and a few minutes later I was back in my room.

I  have three evening gowns to choose from Daniel had bought me all three of them in House of Fraser back in London City, there was the purple HotQuash long Elegant maxi dress with knot detail which has an elegant front split, Nude Ariella Couture Steffy Embellished maxi dress and last but not least White Ghost Sylvia dress beautifully crafted from satin features a cowl neck and delicate capped sleeves. The dress is lined and the back is designed with a subtle trail. This stunning floor-length gown is graceful and sophisticated.

However, I was torn between two gowns and Daniel was downstairs in the living room I remember him telling me he was going to talk to Cole but I needed him to help me choose my gown so I got dress in my bra and panty and grab my robe and pull it on and tie the belt and sent him a text and soon he was here with me.

"Thanks, for coming Daniel anyway, I need your help now to help me choose my gown  OK, so when  I try on the two gowns that I am stuck between I will show you how they both look on me and you choose which of them you like better in your opinion OK?."

I  told Daniel, I think he understood what he has to do.

SO, after I try the first gown which was the elegant purple HotQuash long elegant maxi dress with detail knot which has an elegant front split, after a few minutes I try on the second gown which was White Ghost Sylvia dress beautifully crafted from satin features a cowl neck with delicate capped sleeves, it is line and the back is designed with a subtle trail. It's a stunning floor-length is graceful and sophisticated.

While I try the gowns on I also try them with their heels too.

"Well, honey I think you should go with  the purple gown it gives you a sophisticated and seductive look with those purple carvel kage high heels and you look more stunning darling OK."

Daniel exclaims as he gives me a light kiss on the lips.

"OK,  thanks my love,"   I replied blushing.

"No problems darling." He responds as turn and walks out through the door.

After completing my makeup and my hair, of course, I remember my jewelry, so, I add my new gold necklace to my neck and my new gold bracelet to my wrist and lastly my dangly gold earrings too.

I  check my appearance once again and I was looking pleasing to the eyes if I do say so myself so I made sure everything such as my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 was in my white clutch purse everything else that I wanted I took down  my white fur coat and bring it with me and exited the bedroom and soon I was down in the living room greeting other family members too and waiting on the Hummer and limo to come for us.

Very soon the Hummer for Daniel and I was here and so we bid Susan and Cole goodbye and yes they were here at the mansion they came by earlier today why I didn't know.

We were now on our way to the Charity ball Event...