Chapter 18: Marissa's Emergency call & Almost finding out her surprise.

A/N: To my followers and readers and to all who support my works thank you very much for your support and help. I only hope that you will enjoy this chapter. Golden-author.

About fifteen minutes later and Daniel, was parking the car in our garage after he was finished we both got out of the car and we walk out of the garage and Daniel closes the door.

He then links arms with me and we walk up the stairs to the front door of the mansion, he opens the door with his own key and we step inside as we walk to the living room he stopped us.

"Marissa, I have to blindfold you OK for the surprise so please forgive me but close your eyes, and let me blindfold you don't worry about it, I will guide you to the bathroom, and up the stairs if that's what you are worried about darling, you know that I will never let anything happen to you my love especially like how you are pregnant with my child just trust me, darling. "

Daniel, explain as he guides me up the marble tiles stairs and I step onto the landing which is the level and I was now feeling less nervous I was now walking down the hallway to our bedroom, I could tell soon we were both inside the bedroom and yet I was still walking until my phone started to ring which has disturbed my concentration on what I was doing so I told Daniel to get my phone let me answer it.

After getting my phone I answer the call.

"Hello Good evening, to whom am I speaking?."

"Hello Good morning, Marissa dear you have to come now!" and you are speaking to your father it's your mother she's in the hospital she is hurt badly she was hit by a hit and run driver last night while coming back from a birthday party with her friends Tracey and Eleanor and she's been asking for you darling please come asap. "

"OK, don't worry about that Dad I will be there around the day after tomorrow morning take care of yourself and mom OK. "

"OK, Marissa, bye for now see you later darling. "

"Bye dad see you soon. "

After the phone call from dad I told Daniel everything, we both pack some clothes, shoes, suits, and dresses and I took some things that I know my mother would like to drink and eat and Daniel immediately arrange his jet plane and he call James who took us to where his hummer, jet planes, and Limos are kept and we waited for Russell, the pilot who flies the jet plane to England, UK and soon Russell was here we both get inside the plane and Russell lift it off and we were now in the air like a bird flying to England.

I wonder what kind of mad driver, could hit my mother and then left her to die they didn't even stop to see if she was still alive as I was thinking about the situation, I just burst into tears, I was so sorry for my mother that driver is such a cruel, stone heart person I am very sure they wouldn't have like it if it was their mom in the hospital but they say what goes around comes around.

My, face, was soak by the tears, I cry how can people be so cruel to knock down my mother an age able woman like mom and like dad said she was coming home with her friends Tracey and Eleanor.

I will find out more information about this incident and what really happened when I arrive in England...

VOTES!

COMMENTS!

FOLLOWS!

SHARE!