Daniel's surprise and another night of passion.

Hi there to all my faithful followers, readers and FB friends and everyone else including fellow-writers and I sorry for the delay but I had writer's stupid block for a couple of months but I am recovering from it well.
I just wanna say tonight you will see an update. Golden-author enjoy xx

Two hours later and Daniel and I were back home from Parceta's visit Daniel was in the shower and I was in my bedroom waiting for him to get out of the shower.

After ten more minutes Daniel was out of the shower he was only wrapped in a white towel from his hips down his sexy, lean torso and tone chest had my heart doing somersaults, he slowly walks over to me and whispers in my ears 'do you like what you see Mio  Caro?' Then he gives me a flirtatious wink and was off to get dressed for my surprise which he told me he has for me.

He also told me that I should wear one of my fancy evening gowns we bought in NYC

After a long hot shower, I wash my face and brush and floss my teeth too and wrap my slim body

With a towel and step back inside my bedroom, I took out my pink lace knickers with matching bra I got dressed in my lace underwear and bra.

But it seems Daniel was downstairs with my parents, well all the better for me to get dress properly without him trying to hold me down and kiss me.

Anyway I already had the gown I was going to wear in mind and I also had the ideal heels to go with it too with my Diamond Necklace and my diamond earrings

But I was only applying my cherry red lipstick and a little blush too.

I took out my red cut out back ankle-length evening gown and as I was about to take down my red seven-inch stiletto heels off of the shoe stand Daniel Walk-in.

"Marissa, I change my mind darling let's have a night in just the two of us here inside the bedroom darling, so you can put back your dress in the closet and your heels on the stand I can still give you your surprise sweetheart but let's have another night of passion and romance let's have some fun, Mio  Caro,"

"I couldn't agree more darling and I also didn't feel like going out tonight either so I am actually Happy you change your mind, my love."

I responded as I told him putting back my dress and heels I clean my face and was ready for a night of passion and romance with Daniel once again.

Daniel grab my hand with his callous but gentle ones and lead me to the bed I took his jacket off and grab his white inside shirt and start to unbutton it which soon fell to the floor he kiss me on my lips down to my neck after I finished undressing him.

We come together like a force of nature he undresses me slowly and lay me on the bed this was where I wanted to be. I belong in Daniel Beckham arms.

It was like a race to remove the final barrier between us Daniel devour my mouth as he lowers me on the bed there was no need to say anything one look was all I needed as Daniel kiss my neck and boobs leading me into an erotic world passion never run higher between us.

When Daniel's hand found me.

I was ready in every sense, and that was all he needed to know.

Daniel ease my legs over his shoulders he positioned me and cupped my buttocks and when he dipped his head it was to give me pleasure on a scale that didn't allow rational thought.

I could only feel wave after wave of sensual sensations incredible sensation.

Daniel's body was hot, sexy and incredible

"If I had my way darling you would never get dressed, you have the perfect body."

Daniel said breathlessly as he smiles seductively

"If I had my way with you love nothing would get done."

I reply.

"You would get done darling trust me."

He whispers.

As Daniel position me different I was now even closer to him and I think he was ready to close the distance between us now too as he hovers over me smiling seductively he manage to enter me in one firm thrust it was pleasurable a moan escape my lips again I was in ecstasy.

As he manages a few more firm thrusts which were all just pleasurable to both of us and of course, I was doing my part and I think I did well too just like Daniel.

Once more Daniel thrust deeper the final time I held him with my inner muscles, and move with him and this time when I fell he fell too, finally claiming his own savage release and when we finally fell back exhausted I know the ghost of my past was gone for good and that I now know not all men are the same jerks, bastards or malevolent and I soon drifted off into a contented slumber in the arms of my trusted fiance'...

VOTES!

FOLLOWS!

COMMENTS!

A/N: BTW Those of you who don't know what Mio  Caro means it's actually my darling in Italian OK.

I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter.